JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

Dex-chan lover
I know, i'l use the fruit to heal my son, that way my dad doesn't have to die saving him!
brb killing my dad to use the fruit
good one jobin

Man I hope that fruit can bring people back from the dead. I want Norisuke alive Goddammnit he was such a good character

he was an enemy stand user who attacked the family, why would the father view killing him as a bad thing?

Bruh th whole point of the new rokakaka was so Norisuke didn't have to die, he didn't do anything wrong wtf

Joubin :don't worry dad, you don't have to die to save my son. I got you fam
*ONLY TWO FREAKING MINUTES LATER*
joubin : opps, did it again

I've wanted that Joubin asshole dead on the 1st chapter he appeared, I'll never stand (lol) that character... generic power hungry bastard ready to trample anything to achieve his goal.
Remember Sasuke asshole from Naruto? They're fucking twins! Die already you shit!

That being said, head doc's stand OP as fk lol, imagine the poor enamored girls chasing after him, or any photographer chasing him to get a picture..?

Tsurigi gugugu gagagahing should win an oscar at this point, best desparate acting ever.

Wtf why did Jobin have to do that? I thought he wanted that new branch so NO ONE needs to be sacrificed, but he straight up killed his dad who WANTED TO BE SACRIFICED. I don’t even understand how Jobin knows for SURE that this new rokakaka will end this whole curse forever.

I really dont understand why everyone gonna pinpoint it being one villain I mean from what arakis been showing us theres more than one force playing at hand

I don't know what to think about Joubin anymore, I still like him as a character but his actions are getting meaner than good to achieve "the right path", I feel like he's complicating everything and now more with Norisuke's death, if things keep going like he'll end up worse in the end.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU OKAY JOBIN?? DID YOU SERIOUSLY HAD TO KILL YOUR DAD/MY FAV CHARACTER FUCK YOU JOBIN ALL MY HOMIES HATE JOBIN

Users who are viewing this thread