JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

I think Norisuke isn't dead yet, Jobin might have only knocked him out just like he did to Yasuho. By the way, Can somebody explain to me why Jobin is behaving like a bitch? Yasuho isn't getting in his way, neither is Josuke...Even he is tecnically a Higashikata as well...(Rai is just being paid by Norisuke), So...they all are working hard for the Higashikata family's sake, Even josuke's goal to save Kira's mother shouldn't be a hindrance to Jobin, Josuke and Norisuke were cooperating smoothly. I think this must be Jobin's mother doing.

Also, Josuke and Jasuho have protected Jobin's family, they are definitely trustworthy. Jobin, piece of shit, you have done nothing but putting your family in danger(Poor Tom). I also hated Mitsube for being disposed to get rid of Yasuho after she helped her.

Double-page supporter
People said Jobin would have gotten away if he said it was self-defense. But, it maybe not the case.

Put spoiler for longer than 10 sentence.
Ojiro stole the tree and Jobin get it back somehow. then, their family is dead. It's kind of hard to think that Jobin didn't do anything to them in order to get the tree back.

Also, their relationship has a bit conplex in here. No matter how much Jobin have talked with Norisuke. It seems he never win against his father
That might be the reason why He is afraid that he might be lost the win too much, Even the cure for Tsurugi. And he is already in wrong here by killing people that could be avoided.

So, He cut his opinion before his father could change his mind.

EDit: cut the sentences to make it much more sense.

Double-page supporter
Come to think of it. How Ojiro knows about that in the first place ? Did Kaato told him, I wonder? It's not sure what she could gain from this.

I might forget something.

well, it's hard to believe you did something in self-defense when you are trying to kill a innocent person(Yasuho) in that moment XD

With the possibility of Joshu being the one to kick the phone towards the outlet to save Yasuho, I wonder if the Higashikata family will fight against each other and side with Josuke when the time comes. Either way this chapter is WILD and I’m so ready to see where Araki goes with this

@rabidfish I feel like there's a reason the HD can't/doesn't want to get the Rokaka immediately. He either needs it to play out as is, or his ability is indirect & wouldn't allow him to directly intervene.

"Jobin, I am going to sacrifice my life to let Tsurgi survive."
"I cannot allow that! That's the old-fashioned way of doing things!"
"Then what do you suggest?"
"The right path is carving a bloody swath through Morioh and personally murdering you, all in the hopes of saving Tsurgi."
"That sounds like my plan with extra corpses."
"yes."

Dex-chan lover
@Stevethebarbarian I definitely need to reread this when the arc finishes, because I don't have a clue what's going on anymore, but that definitely sounds about right and I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

Power Uploader
@Stevethebarbarian @AnimuVsMango If Norisuke takes on the illness and dies, then the illness will just pass on to Tsurugi's children and the curse will continue. Jobin's plan is to eradicate the curse once and for all.

Fed-Kun's army
@rabidfish oh, I fully expected him to be the villain (still want a spot for Kaato though), but still felt like it was a bit forced due to the situation, people killing each other in stand battles is nothing new and the guy tried to kill Tsurugi ffs.
Still, I guess Jobin wanting to run away from the responsibility fit his childish ways.

@MawMaw Yeah, but did he really need to kill his dad? I feel like he didnt. Then again he was emotional and afraid of going to jail cause Norisuke is "too straight".

Now with Tsurugi having recovered before the fruit being ready and everybody acting like normal in the flashforward chapter, I guess Mitsuba might sacrifice herself to save him (she wasnt shown in that chapter either) and his stand evolves further and goes full kyouka suigetsu on them. Maybe able to alter perception of the past as well.

If he does become the main villain, waht will his stand power be? The power to burn time?

@codebracker there's an old theory that jobin's actual ability is to speed up molecules and that's how he's heating them (hence "speed king"). like how mamezuku noticed josuke's power was quickly spinning strings not bubbles. if this turns out to be true, I think both of them will realize the true natures of their respective stands and that in itself will be the power up.

I’m placing my bets on this being the arc before the endgame and not the big bad showdown. Holy hell though araki managed to put so much into this chapter it’s amazing. I figured Jobin would lose it, but I’m hoping Norisuke isn’t dead (I hope). I’m hoping some of the loose ends get tied before it’s all done (like Kaato, Tooru, Rai, and where is Kyo?!), but I’m so excited ahhh. I feel like araki is going to pull the same thing he did with diu and slowly unfurl the last few arcs. Idk it has the feel like this isn’t it yet, but we’re so close. Also I have a feeling Norisuke is alive and trades his arm for Yasuho’s, I just hope he lives after that. That’s the only way I can make sense of the the flash forward in the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Disrupted
He got extra spooked when Norisuke finally see Yasuho real dying body and thats also the moment when Norisuke asking shit for real to him, I guess it just a reflex/spur of moment and when he realized he just kill his dad and goes oh fuck what did I just do (the crying).
People been mentioning Daiya might do something with their memories (in the previous Norisuke dead body chapter, we see a panel with set of chess when the narator narating how Stand can change depends on the user mood or somethin) next chapters but Tsurugi stand can also "Trick" people memories in a way too when we see that are you men of the sea getting fuck up couple chapters earlier.

cant wait to see Gappy beat the shit out of Jobin

Users who are viewing this thread