JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - Just Don't Move

Aggregator gang
The head doctor IS the stand. Dang you guys, it actually makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is the hypest end game of any part yet. I just hope Araki sticks the landing of the Head Doctor big revelation.

yet another fire chapter

If the HD ends up to be just Toorus stand or some shit, I'm going to be very disappointed though..

I feel like a dumbass for not realizing that was stand for the last few chapters. Have a feeling Joubin is about to job.

If I interpreted the speech bubbles correctly, Jobin didn't actually kill Norisuke, which is good

The Head Doctor is Tooru's Stand. it's more obvious when Tooru appeared first before the HD. He was behind both Yasuho & Mitsuba on the 3rd floor. Then behind Josuke & Mamezuku in the lobby. Tooru activated the Stand Ability back then.

Tooru's Stand is the "Clash" of Part 8.

Dex-chan lover
if it's tooru's stand then that poses the question of whose stand is it the one Jouske and mamezuku saw in the hospital's stairs and the back of the car, the one with Kars' blades and no legs.

Dex-chan lover
This... makes so much sense... But now it's becoming one of the scariest stands there is in Jojolion, or even the entires series. It's a multi-targeting auto-tracking stand which looks just like a human, where if you attack the stand (and the user maybe, but I don't think that will be the case), you will be attacked and damaged almost certainly.

Users who are viewing this thread