JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - Just Don't Move

Power Uploader
Please, not the "Head Doctor is Tooru's stand" thing...
We saw doctor making speach about Rakaka, how he's a stand if people actually saw him? Or Araki will show that it was actually Tooru as HD on stage? :/
Other than that, a hyge hype chapter!

ok hato was looking THICK!😍😩 just look at the image at the BOTTOM, haha my goodness
n31.png

thanks araki, for that glorious image lol. loved the chapter by the way, got me hyped, i'm feeling a similar feeling i felt around the time of love train.

Dex-chan lover
Cool stand, all the themes are now starting to collide, with exchanges being in place.
Here’s hoping the other plot threads will be able to converge.

Good chapter, thanks for the translation, head doctor's stand is ridiculous

Aggregator gang
The "head doctor" has what is probably the strongest Stand ever created. How the actual fuck can you beat it?

Double-page supporter
"There's human rights to consider. I feel bad for you, but I was waiting for you to commit an act of self-injury" is hilarious

@TheGuitarMangaka

Both Bohemian Rhapsody and Made in Heaven have longer ranges.

Dex-chan lover
@Alcalshel you dont even need to go that far back, has everyone already forgotten the twister stand taht appeared on this part XD.

Double-page supporter
so the head doctor is a stand just as i suspected... (tooru's maybe? i still don't trust him even a bit lol) man i swear this is like some horror movie shit having something endlessly pursue you no matter what lmao araki always comes up with the most messed up villain powers it's genuinely chilling 😨

Double-page supporter
If it does turn out to be Tooru, I'm going to have to look back on when I first posted about that theory because I fucking called it since his first appearance.

Yep, just checked, posted this chapter 84, over a year ago.
Calling it now, Tooru is the head doctor and a rock human. You dont give a character that much attention and such a creative design just to have him remain as a minor love rival, especially not this late in the series. The "head doctor" was giving me Silver Chariot Requiem vibes in a few panels, and already I'm anticipating the speculation about the mysterious stand in the staircase.

Users who are viewing this thread