JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - Just Don't Move

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a banger this chapter is. Jojolion just keeps delivering.

@MoistDickExcel Yeah, that's it. What we thought was the head doctor was actually a Stand that uses "Calamity Energy" to automatically attack anyone who gets closer to "discovering its identity" by causing disastrous accidents targeting them, whether they mean to or not. It also seems to be able to be in multiple places at once and target a person or group of people by putting itself into their view or forcing them to interact with it. Because we also see him talking to a crowd of people in chapter 92, either the doctor and his stand look very similar, there is a body double who looks like the stand, or the calamity effect happens at the user's will. Whoever the head doctor really is, this is his stand and is most likely how he avoided any real information about him being available.

It's a lot like Chariot Requiem, only it can pass for human, is controllable, and causes fatal accidents instead of making knocking people out, swapping their souls, and making stands attack their masters. It's user is probably Tooru, given his late introduction, detailed design, focus, lack of actual story role, and a whole host of other hints. If not, he's an accomplice because holy shit do his scenes radiate creep energy.

Power Uploader
I'm still betting on HD being real thing and not stand of Tooru.

DAMN this chapter was a LOT. Like holy shit. And anyway, wooo we called it! I don't think it could be anyone BUT Tooru at this point. And anyway, so Norisuke is gonna be ok??? God there are just too many sides to this rn. All I really want is for Yasuho to not die at this point but freaking Tooru is getting her. I really thought he was innocuous at first, at most just a douche, but all the fan theories got me thinking till it just seemed like there was no other possible candidate. I wonder if Kaato is still involved in this somehow- my biggest bet would be that she still has something againt the H family, but all the same, she still cares about Jobin so idk. This chapter though, god it is GREAT.

@ftxnhxyy You do see the Kars blade stand one other time, when Josuke and Mamezuku are in Jobin’s Lamborghini in a tree, and all they do is think about taking down the head doctor when it appears.

tooru gives me such bad vibes i hope he’s the one with the calamity stand because i want to see him get steely dan-ed so bad

Cool, there's a chance Jobin couldn't be the main antagonist because he didn't kill his father, on the other hand Josuke and Jobin haven't an actual reason for fight each other, because... you know... They both are technically allied to the Higashikata family, only Jobin want to kill Josuke and Yasuho for...some reasons...

Wait, is TOORU the user and "head doctor" is the stand? Am I reading this right? Holy, shit, this was an intence chapter.

I've been saying Tooru main villain since January (I only got into JoJo in October of 2019 and fully caught up with Part 8 by the end of the year), but I didn't think Araki would be crazy enough to quite possibly do it. I've been suspicious of Tooru from the get go due to how late he was introduced and now he's coming back to help Yasuho? Especially with that panel of just his eyes... Bro, if this leads somewhere I'm going to cry

Group Leader
Man what a chapter! Araki is really setting the stakes incredibly high, that stand is just.. intense. Cant shake this feeling that part 8 is gonna be the last Jojo. Feels like Araki has reached his peak, especially from the way he's talked about Jojolion before.

Now I feel better about Jobin since his Dad is not dead( at least for now) and he didn't attack his other siblings. Also about Mamezuku, I hope he'll be alright... I don't want to see him getting injured anymore, and the same goes for Yasuho too( I feel so bad for her 😭).
And I knew it, Tooru is a villain!😡 I was sure from the beginning that the stand from the stairs( that black robotic thing with sun-like symbols on it from when Jousuke, Mamezuku and Yasuho were running after the head doctor in the hospital, right before that guy died and Jousuke was blamed for it) was his! Since the new chapter gave us more information, I'm 100% sure that the same stand somehow took that elderly form to trick everyone. Now I'm not even sure if the "head doctor" we knew about even exists, maybe Torru himself is the Head doctor. That bas***d will pay, Jousuke will break him into pieces( I bet he's a rock human) and piss on him!🤬 Also, I kinda low-key fear for what's going to happen with Jobin since he's attacking Tooru's stand. Well, I guess we have to wait till next month😞. What a cliffhanger!😓

I have trouble understanding this shit. Joubin almost kills Norisuke and yasuho for no reason, touru is HD’s stand user, what the fuck is this?

Double-page supporter
I have literally no idea what's going on, why the fuck is everybody not questioning why Joubin killed his dad? Why are his siblings just going along with it? this is dumb man

Users who are viewing this thread