JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - Just Don't Move

I wish Jobin would stomp on me like he repeatedly stomped on Yasuho‘s phone that’s connected to her life force 🥵

Wow, that was amazing! I can't wait for chapter 97 ugh xD I'm waiting for Josuke and Mamezuku to team up and find Tooru now!

Double-page supporter
@Le_Dook Jojolion is not going to be last Jojo. There is brief interview about part 9. You can search it from Youtube.

People are assuming Tooru is a stand user and that the head doctor is the stand but what about that stand in chapter 84 that Josuke tried to punch

Joshu, Daiya and Hato DID question why he did it, and Jobin is manipulating them into helping them with fear, I thought that was obvious. crazy how people never consider human emotions or reactions when reading jojolion

Some people are confused, some are mad, some are arguing. Even the comment section is affected by the endless calamity. Good chapter

Ok, now I'm hoping that all the 'Tooru is the villain' theories are wrong, simply because if he is then it's game over for Yasuho

Fed-Kun's army
@skelewulf did you speed read? he attacked Norisuke and Yasuho because they were getting in the way of him.

Head doctor is a stand? But when Josuke team pursued head doctor in tg university hospital at first, another robot-like stand tried to attack them in the stairs. What's that stand? Can a stand have a stand? Also, one person can't have both stands at the same time. So, there's another villain?

Group Leader
@Borderline Ah! I'm not one to keep up with interviews like that, sounds promising though! An Italy setting sounds interesting too

ok one thing yall gotta learn is the head doctor isnt a stand he has a stand but its not him i think its the robot guy that was boutta touch Gappy's butt

NIB

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since i've been this hyped for the next JoJo chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread