JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - Just Don't Move

I think that the user is Tooru and that he can change his form to look like his stand wherever he needs it.

Theory: Tooru goes to the Higashikata estate to kill Yasuho. Joshu saves her. Epic Joshu vs Tooru fight. Joshu is redeemed in the eyes of Jojo fans.

Josuke has a bite mark on his birthmark in the 1st chapter, Yasuho has one on her ankle, Joshu also has one when he discovered Josuke with Yasuho

Group Leader
@Borderline Aw dang, this a youtube one or article? I found an article from when he was in Italy and someone asked if part 9 would be set there 🤔

Making a prediction here (that will probably be invalidated when chapter 97 comes out) so it is known.
Head doctor's stand is Endless calamity, causes you to run into things via fate or reality bending or something when you approach him or an image of him...
That sleazy fuck Tooru has a high-tier illusory ability that projects the head doctor's image over a long distance which can interact with objects as well as be seen by non stand users.
Head doctor's stand is super high-tier on it's own, and Tooru's is nothing to sneeze at either, but combined they are nigh unstoppable.
Tooru will probably have to die first, to remove the multiple head doctor situation, then it'll be showdown time.
Don't know where Jobin fits in, but I'm sure he will.

Finally reached the latest jojolion chapter, it's going to be painful to join the wait for more

Wooo! After a month of procrastinating, I'm finally all caught up on JoJolion.

God, Tooru seems suspicious. He's at least gotta be a stand user, and I feel like he's going to have some more relevance within these next couple chapters. Maybe he's the cause of the calamity, or is in some kind of alliance with the "head doctor"? I don't know.
It's a bit saddening that JoJolion seems to be getting kinda close to the end, but I'm excited to see where it's headed!

for me, we have two persons involved, tsurugi and tooru, and the key character in the whole story is a dog: iwasuke.

Here’s my theory. I believe there’s 2 stands involved, The Head Doctors and Toorus. The head doctors stand is able to create illusions of himself, the real head doctor is the one we probably saw at the lecture thing. Then Toorus stand is the one we’ve seen in the stairwell and lambo, the stand has sun eyes and tooru has a sun on his clothing. The ability is the calamity, it can create a calamity and when the stand shows up its the switch. I think both stands have been working simultaneously. Satoru and Tooru are probably working together

Users who are viewing this thread