JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

Dex-chan lover
Love that a mistranslation caused so many wierd theories lol. It was "being pursued" not "being madeto pursue"

Jobin's about to die, either he does or he eats the fruit (or someone takes him to the wall eyes)

WOaH is Toorus stand called Crazy Train??? Maybe The head doctors stand is the ability to project his image anywhere. but Tooru has a stand which causes Calamity to all that pursue the Head Doctor called [CRAZY TRAIN]

Hmm... Funny Valentine's ultimate power was called Love Train, and Tooru was listening to Crazy Train for a minute here. Could this be a new "theme" for end game Stands?

If Crazy Train really is the name of the calamity stand then it would mean... Part 8 Crazy Diamond is the villain's stand, paralleling Part 8 Killer Queen being (part of) the hero's stand...

Double-page supporter
TOORU IF YOU DONT GET YOUR YEEYEE ASS IN THERE RIGHT NOW AND SAVE YASUHO BOI I SWEAR-
bruh shes been dying for like 3 chapters i cant handle this hhshhfhsdg idc about anything else (actually i do, wtf it is all coming together now bois this is endgame) but fr pls let my girl make it bruh i wont be okay 😭
also rip(?) jobin and RIP reporter dude oof that was brutal lol

Double-page supporter
Satoru and Tooru are definitely connected, which has been hinted at before. It seems likely they're related which would make sense because previous parts have shown that family Stand users can feel a presence between them and can share senses/sensations. However this is direct knowledge being shared so this is possibly some ability of Tooru's.

Aggregator gang
I still have no flippin clue how this is going to end but Yatsuho better make it out alive.

Okay, there is NO WAY that Tooru isn't the antagonist. Or like, the FINAL antagonist of sorts. He seemed WAY too smug not to be hiding anything.

Users who are viewing this thread