JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

Jobin's death was satisfying and justified but somehow it doesn't feel right like something was off

Crazy train is a good name for a stand, literally no other reason to have that in there if it's not the name. Bet joubins gonna eat the rokaka and get some crazy power up and end up being the big bad though

Aeonstar on yt had a theory that Gappy was going to be an Elvis reference, with his stand evolving to be an Elvis song.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm better off not speculating what is going to happen next and who's whose stand or user.
Would have ever thought I would have to ask the question; "Is that a stand or a stand user?"

Jesus this was an exciting chapter. Just another month 'til the next. But for how long will this arc continue? A year? Two?

How did Josuke know who that reporter was? Did he just see a random reporter in that hall during the conference and hope that they had a strict enough moral compass to confront Akefu directly?

this 2 hours is going to be another 2 months, perhaps part 8 will be done at the end of this decade

Dex-chan lover
Yasuho: Tooru-kun, help me! I'm dying!

Tooru:
DismalObeseJerboa-size_restricted.gif

Did Araki just turn the "oh you are approaching me?" meme into an actual stand power in jojo?
HE 'S A GENIUS

Users who are viewing this thread