JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the misfortune didn't kick in until the HD realised the reporter's intentions. Perhaps a hint at how to exploit it?

Jobiiiiiiiiiiin NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tooru, what are you doing? save Yasuho...
just kidding, keep doing it.

@Purrence somebody hasn't paying attention, the fruit simply worked like it always has. it cleared his pimples and exchange, solidified his spine neck area. it's not convoluted.

Dex-chan lover
@Titan457 This also tell us how his moral compass is pretty much twisted, he send that reporter to his death.

@leftman111 It wasn't just the fruit, though. The fruit happens to cure a certain area, taking back the same amount of body elsewhere (could be good, could be bad). The calamity power kicked in when the reporter stated he was coming after the HD, so it pretty mucu made the fruit have a 100% kill chance when it would've normally not.

aren't you supposed to eat a certain amount of the fruit though for it to have an effect?

🤬Toru, you son of a bitch! Also, Josuke very knowingly sent that reporter to die. He saved his ass by sacrificing someone else🤔 Rest in peace Jobin😥

@soyblast that's what I was thinking about too... Idk, maybe it's also because he was under the influence of the calamity. This "calamity" power seems to boost things up, it probably applies to the rokakaka too

@soyblast
the amount required might be based on how serious the malady healed is. in this case it was merely two pimples. a papercut could likely be healed with a similarly minor exposure to rokakaka. but the severity of what he lost was abnormal, and a result of the head doctor's stand. otherwise he probably just would have had a toenail turn to stone rather than part of his spine.

@ixsaz
yeah he doesn't have much regard for random bystanders. I swear, the only completely good person in this whole series is yasuho. she's the only character who doesn't sacrifice anyone. makes sense, koichi was the best person in part 4. rohan even analyzed him with heaven's door and confirmed how great he was.

Double-page supporter
@bufochazzwozza
Well, as soon as Yasuho was getting her shit wrecked, she immediately wanted the rokakaka, which wouldve sacrificed Tsurugi. But I still feel like being on death's door makes that a bit understandable lol

Double-page supporter
@Ischios
@NiwatarijinNoSekai
If you take it into account of what @Halolaco said, about them acting like they share a soul or brain, or something. What if Head Doctor and Tooru were an imperfect Rokakaka result? What if the Head Doctor was trying to merge himself fully with Tooru and instead they are just sharing a soul now, retaining their bodies. Maybe they want the new fruit so he can complete his merging.

That would explain why 'Crazy Train'/'Wonder of You' is so god damn strong. It isn't just two stands working in tandem. It's two stands that have all but fused by the user sharing a soul.

you're right brahs, the calamity aspect and the small affliction on the reporter do help. it's still kind of bullshit, but I can believe it.

Again, I have already known that a** ex-boyfriend is the main villain here.
(Btw. this arc is brilliant.)

EQ

Starting chapter: Oh this is gonna be sick! Jobin vs HD!! Aw man I can’t wait
Finishing chapter: Wow... dammit Araki.

I'm legit tearing up at the fact that Jobin could possibly die. I literally don't want him to, he's doing all this for his son. Araki plz ☹

it seems like the head doctor's stand ability is kind of a reimagined "bites the dust" in that it is purely defensive and hinges on the idea of pursuit, like how part 4 kira protected himself from only the people who tried to pursue his name. all this death also feels like it's building up to the third act, which would help compare the ability to bites the dust.

I like how we had a bunch of suspects for the main villain up until now and now the main culprit is this random kid that got introduced 5 chapters ago. Araki is playing us

Users who are viewing this thread