JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

Fed-Kun's army
So how did the head doctor control what the rokakaka was going to chose to exchange, did I miss something?

We already had "does JoJolion have a villain yet ?", now we have "does JoJolion's villain's stand have a name yet ?".

So when the translator was talking. About the blood fountain........ He wasnt joking....

Power Uploader
-1 candidate for main villian, gg ez.
At least in original universe op stands were only as powerful as their users, this one is countered by major space/luck manipulation, something like a love train from part 7, or stand of Higashikata mother.
Also Tooru fucker just calmly watching Yasuho struggling :(
Hooray, doctor is real and he's not a stand of Tooru!

The tension is really rinsing with this chapter. So I guess RIP Jobin too, I doubt he's also "just unconscious" and we're really close to the final fight between the two.

from what im seeing, the head doctor isnt a person, but a stand that causes 'calamities' when one pursues it? but that doesnt make sense since regular people can see it

@Unique-username the reporter was the target of the calamity, so when the equivalent exchange happened, the calamity came in the form of the exchange happening between his pimples and his neck.

Oh my god the theory is now 100% confirmed, Tooru is directly related to the head doctor 😲

Aggregator gang
Ok so how did Tooru learn about what the head doctor learned so quickly? dang, no phone call or nothing

so judging by the last page, tooru is aware of anything that the head doctors sees, it could be that the HD planned with tooru to use his stand with his image or in more extreme theory territory, they could somehow share the same stand (considering that all we saw is made by only one stand)

Users who are viewing this thread