JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Fucking thank you for the fruit explanation Araki, and the stand ability from the head doctor Akefu is really interesting. Tooru is the most suspicious of all.

This chapter has solidified Josuke as one of the most morally gray characters Araki has ever written, and the most complex JoJo in all parts for me.

One thing is brutalizing and killing off your enemies in ways that would look Giorno's antics childsplay, but another thing entirely is
gambling the life of an innocent bystander (that gamble costing them their life) in order to get just a CHANCE of facing off against an incredibly powerful adversary.
He was never the heroic type but this chapter really made me love the way he is written even more, because of what it means to be a JoJo and him just doing this type of crazy bullshit.

"I am the winner." I guess something like this was inevitable seeing how much he values victory.

Jobin is not going to die he will be main villain since there has been duality between the Josuke and jobin for a long time for example when noruisoke was driving Josuke to the hishigata house he made him pick between a teddy bear and a robot he picked the teddy bear while in jobin room there were robots and there is also duality between them in the dawn the hishigata house so I don't think he will die and I think he will somehow survive also chapter 92 and 95 are pretty much the opposites for Josuke and jobin

Where did Nijimura Kyo go? Couldn't she use Born This Way to assist in taking him out? If her Stand pursues a Stand that pursues pursuers...

Kyo was not in the family photo that she used to be in in the chapter new rokakaka so something probably happened to her

Fed-Kun's army
Now that I have caught up to this I have read all unanimated parts and watched all animated parts, guess ill read part 1-5

YOO WHERES CHAPT 98
edit: just realized only 1 more day and then it needs to be translated

Users who are viewing this thread