JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - Endless Calamity, Part 4

I know this translation is redundant, but honestly I kind of prefer it. The more casual tone of the translation just reads a bit better.

Thanks for the translation, I like having a reason to read the chapter twice.

Dex-chan lover
the power of 'calamity' and the 'will' to 'pursue' are truly 'endless'

'jojolion' is the 'best'

Nice translation, I really appreciate HWMN but I kinda prefer this one's dialogue. I feel like it flows better.

Power Uploader
The dialogue is pretty nice but man the editing and typesetting is kinda awful. As a word of advice, avoid Anime Ace, it's a genuinely garbage font.

Group Leader
@MistaL thanks! and sorry about that, i’m still new to this whole thing. what would you recommend for a better font?

This is very nice, although I didn't see nothing wrong with this font but you might want to try and change it (personally I like to use wild words as a comic font)
and you need to learn how to redraw some parts of it so you won't have the text have a white area around it like it is in the cover (although I myself, am not sure how to keep any redrawing on an already existing picture consistent so I am not sure if I can help more than just telling you this)

Keep it up

Group Leader
@JennyG2 thank you so much for the advice! i'm gonna try to figure out redrawing better so i can fix the cover. i already redrew parts of josuke in the last panel on this one to remove the ultra jump text, but that was tough so i'll see what i can do. and i'll check out wild words!

Group Leader
@MistaL sorry to ping, but i just wanted to say i messed with the font and spacing and i think it might look a bit better now! also @JennyG2 thank you for the font recommendation! i found that i really like that font much better than the one i was using! so thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread