JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 17

Dex-chan lover
@Morsealworth, with a bit of tweaking, your paragraph would be a perfect JoJo monologue. I can imagine Rai saying something like this (minus the meta-text).

I’m just waiting for the mind blowing explanation chapter of how all this is connected to some quantum entanglement thing

I don't understand why people think that this is the worst part, that stand is pretty goddamn cool!

@MonkBonkie It's not as if that's an uncommon opinion; most people have a rather favorable view of JoJolion. I'm sorry you feel differently, but there's no need to be antagonistic and label others as "apologists" just because they don't see things your way.

@MonkBonkie Tagging people for liking this as apologist kekw, how cringe can you be? Try being more respectful.
This part started really bad tbh, but right now its at top tier. It's not the best part, yet, but let see how it ends to talk about that.

Excited about how everything is gonna go... looks like the fam will be the true final boss (king at stand name) and they will team up using california king bed to erase memories about norisukes death and people who doesnt want to join fam? Maybe they force them to join them by erasing all about gappy and fruit plus telling them that gappy is an enemy?

(Theory) May it be by considering String Theory that Gappy power is to absorb some of the strings? Its known that some strings of the theory are invisible dimensions for our eyes, can those strings be the ones that makes friction or senses exists? That would make sense and fit with everything, but at the same time if he uses other strings... what kind of power will unlock?

Users who are viewing this thread