JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 101 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 18

Me: Is Joshu about to do something heroic and be a decent person?

Joshu: *Discord Moderator Mode: ON*

Dex-chan lover
lmao, all the joshu fans were so happy thinking this was gonna be his time to shine. instead he went crazy, wanted to fuck the whole time and then lost his arm while yasuho is looking like a badass at the end taking his moment. i honestly feel bad for you guys

edit: actually it looks like some people are...happy with this? i dont know if thats extreme desperation for anything with joshu or memes but good for you guys then.

also someone said this and i wondered it too, when the hell did joshu learn about what paisley park does and all the stuff about the rokakaka. I may have forgot, but was there ever a chapter for him learning that? its been a while

just 28 pages, really nigga?

people did want to see what happened to joshu and yasuho tho, and that was fairly entertaining

@dojinshi joshu at least still has the rest of him intact, he can still do a lot, provided Araki doesn't fuck him further

I'm so glad they didn't become a new person together. And now we have punished Joshu instead of redeemed Joshu. But I was hoping Mamezuku could pull through 😔

Jem

After 2 months i was underwhelmed. Bur a new jjl chapter is just that so I'm happy. Joshu throws his redemption out the fucking window. Yasuho is safe. Mamezuku speaks in riddles. What ever will happen next month?

Jobin cant seriously be dead though right? Joshu just misinterpreted him dying right? omg I swear to god Araki, please dont kill off Jobin.

Fed-Kun's army
Joshu goes from hero, to douche and back and forth so easily, and I honestly don't mind him taking all the damage for himself to save Jobin, he did say he would help him

I was so focused on Joshu... I hope Jobins actually still alive... Also possible Pasley park stand evolution?

Users who are viewing this thread