JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 101 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 18

So would it be fair to describe this chapter as "Joshu beats himself off instead of having sex with Yasuho?"

Joshu really was trying to save Yasuho, though the way he did it was certainly weird. He just assumed that Yoshikage and Josefumi were in a similar situation and had to do the same to Yasuho based on that single "example" of what happens when you eat the new rokakaka. He figured that whatever the injury is two people will fuse no matter what. what he didn't know is that the Josefumi/Kira fusion happened with assistance with the wall eyes. Thus is why he is so freaked out when he found out he was gonna go through some pain with his right arm being removed whilst conscious instead of some instant fusion with Yasuho. He's extremely immature, and that shows with how he goes about the new rokakaka process all sexually, most likely to get his mind off his family in literal tatters as of late.
Joshu didn't "drop the ball", we just didn't know his intents were pure

Joshu why you gotta be like this???

At least Yasuho is finally looking determined and might even live!

I'm wondering how the Wall Eyes are going to play into this finale. It might just be a supernatural hazard and amount to nothing, but it's still really ingrained with everything and has been exchanging some really peculiar things for Stand abilities. Like I think it's too much of a coincidence that Daiya is progressively losing her eyesight to something that has gained "eyes".

Ngl i'm kinda glad that joshu is still shit, like it would feel kinda out of nowhere if he suddenly became a noble guy, he gotta be a bit of a weirdo slimeball, i mean the dude sexually assaulted his mom, he is a scumbag, not a completely 1 dimentional scumbag, but still a scumbag, and that's fine, not all characters need a redemption or to be cool

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter, I proposed the idea that JoJo’s string bubbles, and by extent equivalent exchange, were related to quantum entanglement. Now, notice that Rai is suggesting that JoJo not only makes visible bubbles, but invisible ones too. In a certain way, this points to quantum entanglement in that two points in space are invisibly connected. Another interesting thing to note is that in a previous arc, Tooru stated his obsession over the concept of electromagnetic waves/radiation.

Might the central themes of Part 8 be about quantum entanglement and probability, through the concepts of waves and (mis)fortune?

Only Araki knows...

Joshu's perverted mindset will never change but at least he ain't being a coward now lol

So good job? I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread