JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why is everyone saying that Yasuho had Paisley Park as a kid? She could have just been really good at surfing the internet back then.

@farranpoison

Look at her arm
3-c30a28ddac55098333ad3f9d692d2b726f4619198bea6a33e06f57bcd377de87.png

Fed-Kun's army
So Jobin's confirmed dead I guess.
I'm looking forward to this matchup of Kyo/Kei vs Wonder of U, considering they both use almost unbeatable pursuing stands that never stop unless the uses makes them.
Hmm, how do we make Tooru look more evil? Turn him into a groomer who's into young girls, we haven't tried that with him yet, and it worked for Valentine.
The way his conversation with Yasuho went, it almost sounds like he was taking her memories or manipulating her mind. Probably just the way it was phrased, but it made me think of California King Bed and the Hair Clip.

Also I'm pretty certain anyone saying Araki retconned the bites or the powers of Wonder of U is mistaken.

The only people with bites were Josuke, Yasuho, and Joshu. Everyone else (rock humans excluded) already had their stands without ever mentioning any bites. The bites probably just work the same as the arrow or the devil's palm, where it draws out the potential of those who subcontiously have it, but some people can still develop it naturally.
With the Wonder of U, Tooru never said it wouldn't affect you if you were simply pursuing him, he just said if you look at his face or try to affect him dirctly it will immediately try to kill you. When Josuke and Rai were first pursuing him at the hospital, they got injured, but they were never almost killed until after they ran into Tooru and tried to pursue him in earnest. It seems to just be a case of it prioritising targeting whoever is the greatest threat to Tooru first.

Joshu's eyes, jesus that fucking guy. There's no ripe for left, the fuck you gonna do about it right now?

Power Uploader
@Monochrome_Scholar
Also I'm pretty certain anyone saying Araki retconned the bites or the powers of Wonder of U is mistaken.
Bold statement, you're right about only 3 people having those bites, and all of them awaken stands after bites, and I don't know why people keep refering to young Giorno as example, because it's actually different universe. Now that Yasuho shown her stand it can actually mean a retconing of bites, but ofc it's all up to debate and we'll figure out in future.

Joshu's hilarious, you all just have bad taste.
He's not supposed to be an ally and he's not supposed to be a villain either.
He's just a dickhead meant for comic relief.
I'm gonna laugh when you all cry over him not dying.

@streetplosion Nah ,that just makes WoU work in a similar way to King Crimson. Since Epitaph showed Diavolo kill Giorno it became an inevitable event, the truth if you will. What GER did is basically extend the time between the event been shown and it happening to infinity by putting Diavolo in an eternity of dying. That's why it says "You will never reach the truth".

such a rollercoaster of emotions, joshu being annoying as per usual, and then kyo coming back, jobin confirmed dead? I still don’t buy it

Fed-Kun's army
Joshu said what he said cus hes a possessive prick over yasuho and her relationship with others. She expresses simple worry over her missing pals while facing the big bad and Joshu jumps to conclusions that are unrelated to EVERYTHING. He is acting up even more now (even going out of his way to attack Yasuho with his stand) because of the stress but this just shows that he isnt reliable. He literally saw his bro die randomly and then yasuho dying and thinks its a good move to attack her???

I doubt he dies though tbh, but something to note! Yasuho was about to get NKC's stand rush before she even dialed Kei... but she manages to get through AND have a lil convo with her? My theory is that NKC got through and removed Yasuhos arm into dialing Kei and not much else.

@Snuffsaid
While I understand that, you forgot to view things from his prespective. He just lost his arm and his face is all messed up, he didn't expect that. He wanted to prove Yasuho that he is better than Josuke by saving her, and saying to her that they don't need Josuke when she asked where is he. He is just jealous of Josuke. He didn't think he was going to lose an arm, He didn't think about anything since he wanted to save Yasuho to prove that he is the "white knight" Yasuho needed. And when he lost his arm, he regretted it. Could you honestly say that you would lose an arm to save your crush? Remember. he didnt think this through. He is just so mad and probably overwhelmed with emotions. You can see how he hates himself. so he didn't save Yasuho to show her he is better than Josuke, he saved her to prove himself that he is better than the 4-testicled random weirdo who appeared naked from underground after an earthquake, and joined his family and got more respect in the first minutes in the Higashikata house than he (Joshu) ever got in his lifetime.
Joshu was just mentally confused about the situation and he was waaaaay overwhelemed.
In my opinion, he did nothing wrong that can't be explained from his point of view.

https://twitter.com/Kewl0210/status/1329154034368962563

For those who are confused about the whole Kei/Kyou thing.

Users who are viewing this thread