JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 99 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 16

so first off is it confirmed the head doctor is tooru's stand? Also Josuke's eyes at the end remind me of Johnny

Dex-chan lover
so uh does that mean that

Hermes and Enya were rock humans all along?

and what was with that brief segment with Johnny and Gyro?

@NiwatarijinNoSekai
It's just to tell you that Rock Human females and normal human females are virtually the same as one another, geez. Araki just put Hermes and Enya there to have more varying examples. Notice how Sadako from The Ring is there, a Roman statue, an old Japanese style drawing of a woman?

It's not that deep.

to everyone who thinks Hermes and Enya are rock humans, they are not. they were used as examples to show how female rock humans can look just like normal humans.

Part 8 Dio is huge beyond reason. Absolute unit

Also, does this mean that The Wonder of U can move while Tooru is asleep?

Dex-chan lover
[Posted this before in the other TL]

The bizarre references to The Arrows and the Stone Masks are quite tricky...are we supposed to take it as "this was the old universe's manifestation of this process"?

Seems like the main conflict is between Rock Beings encroaching into the Carbon Beings territory and giving up on the idea of just being considered a natural Fallback system.

(part of me almost expected Wonder of U to be Scatman's World...since their designs are so similar)

Rai flashback near the end of the part. Set up Josuke in a losing position and Rai in one to avenge his friend and parents. Uh oh. Something tells me he's not gonna be around for much longer.

Double-page supporter
pshhh, k whatever, this is great and all but when are we gonna get back to santana under those uv lights in the original timeline?

Dex-chan lover
so the baby with the jewells from 1901 or whatever is still unexplained, cool.

Users who are viewing this thread