JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 99 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 16

In the first universe all the villains had a theme revolving around time, either ascending "above it" like the vampires or actively abusing it. In this new one it feels like it's supposed to be about space, but I just can't figure out exactly how Wonder of U works (assuming it is the main villain). It's overlaying the worst possible results on events, but I have a suspicion that this is only a part of it.

So this universe's rock humans and rock insects are analogous to the last universe's pillar men and stand arrows (they had beetles on the tips). Also, is that Macy Grey, Hèrmes and Enya all on the same panel together?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Araki's discovery channel documentary on rock people!

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter. Tying everything into one point, literally.

So it looks like it's not so much this universe's antagonists are manipulating space, rather they expel danger. Love Train sent any and all harm away from Valentine, and Wonder of You harms anything that would endanger it or its user. They're very reactive abilities. I still wonder if Kaato will make her way back into the story since all we saw of her was using a pocket dimension-like ability to produce the cell phone and then a chair to fuck up Joushuu

God damn, how are they even gonna beat them? Wonder of You is already busted but together with another stand its just too much, and Do Do Do De Da Da can be pretty scary. (god damn stupid name,though I kinda love how it looks like a silly small sort of wrecking ball crane thingy)

EDIT: oh, and surprised the character indicates that Tooru is not the mystery baby. I was fully expecting it to be the case especially because the Wonder of You power is a bit similar to Love Train

2ND EDIT: oh and we saw that woman that came to collect the body of the Saint. I wonder if we'll ever get more on her. Same for mystery man, Kyo, Kaato, wall-eyes, etc. God damn Araki, Jojolion better run for a few more years so we get answers.

Dex-chan lover
This series is over 30 years old & still reigning when it comes to WEIRD ASS BIZARRE SHIT!

Power Uploader
2ND EDIT: oh and we saw that woman that came to collect the body of the Saint. I wonder if we'll ever get more on her. Same for mystery man, Kyo, Kaato, wall-eyes, etc. God damn Araki, Jojolion better run for a few more years so we get answers.
@Disrupted I'm pretty sure partly throught this chapter Araki forgot that this wasn't Irene universe, bu SBR one and draw some OG characters, so wether he will or will not remember all the characters he placed in story is pretty obvious :(
BUT he did remember about wall-eyes just few chapters ago.

@Big_Boss
Hmm, I wonder, maybe the years are finally getting to him.
Or maybe he meant to make a meta comparison for alternate evolutions/fallbacks, but then again Hermes and Enya were on the page about females and I dont think he ever did something like this before.
Or maybe... it was actually one universe all along? that would be some mindfuck.
And well, not ever completely correct anyway because of Made in Heaven and D4C are a thing. But... kinda correct at the same time? aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Group Leader
@Alarid Hmmm yeah, I feel the stands are more linked directly to manipulating fate itself. D4C allowed Valentine to defy absolutely anything fate directed at him, he shouldnt have lost, but he was overpowered by Johnny. In terms of Jojolion, I do believe Wonder of U can be interpreted in both fate and space. To put it simply, WoU could easily move someone or something by manipulating fate. It's definitely a bit complicated to get deep into, but it goes to show how insanely overpowered this goddamn stand is. Considering that Josuke's Soft&Wet is by far one of the weakest main stands ever seen jojo, the outcome of Jojolion is becoming incredibly hard to predict, but also very entertaining lmao. Personally I think we might see a new Soft&Wet ability soon, perhaps linked to Josuke's new look.

Users who are viewing this thread