JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 99 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 16

Jem

People screaming about enya and hermes like the panel didn't say "humans and rock humans are indistinguishable"

I'm pretty sure the Higashikata family's disease has something to do with rock humans. Who knows, maybe they're descendants of a halfbreed rockhuman. Whoaaaa, look at the murderous intent in Josuke's eyes! We all know where he inherited that from😏 ahem* Johnny Joestar. I also didn't expect to see Hermes, Enya, but more importantly Johnny, Gyro, Sandman and Lucy!

the doctor has too many interactions with too many people to be a stand ability
there's a page where he is shown next to his stand https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/d/db/Tailpiece_85.png/revision/latest?cb=20190718165521
and the mysterious stand with blades that Josuke was stalked by several times is the stand depicted in the image

this doctor=stand shit is major cringe, especially if it's canon

Wait so Ermes and Enya were rock humans? And what's the connection with the stone masks and the arrows?

Edit: So I read some other comments and it seems it was just an example of human females.

Power Uploader
this doctor=stand shit is major cringe, especially if it's canon
@soyblast ikr, ansd people are not bothered that Doctor held a conference, people just happy that they "predicted" this, meanwhile this stand just breaks one of major rules for stands.

@Arma_Artema
Damn that really makes sense, I wonder at which point their bloodlines mixed, since we know it had to have happened by norisuke higashikata I

Users who are viewing this thread