JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 99 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 16

it's crazy how the first norisuke already had hints of this equivalent exchange stuff, apparently going through something similar as josuke, having lower body parts from two people, albeit with a less comedic effect

i'm all caught up and ready for chapter 100, i'm so excited!! this part is probably going to be my favorite because i experienced little to no spoilers! ^^;;

chapter 100 is going to be insane, there's no more excuses to do lore or to show buildups

it's going to be nothing but doctor boss battle and joshu-chad

Wow, I started JoJo due to boredom back in April and now I have finished the 99th chapter of the manga. It's truly been a *bizzare* journey hasn't it?

@Big_Boss
There are tons of stands normal people can see. I don't know how you managed to get this far clinging onto this idea that "Stand Rules" are these unbreakable laws when every single one of them has been broken multiple times.

Power Uploader
@thewizardninja there been a phisical manifistations like Streghts from Stardust Crusaders, or Anubis that was sword, but what was other stands that was visible to normal people? Doctor acts as both, real person AND stand which is first time in JoJo. I've read part 7 long time ago, so maybe there was something visible, but closest I remember whas a 13 dudes gang that was duplicating itself.

Can someone explain why they showed: devils palm, the ground of Morio, stone masks, stone arrows? I have no idea what that meant or the reason of it appearing here... And lol, the old lady from part3 was a rock human? Does everything line up about it (that she suffocated/reason of death, etc?)

This chapter: what? First chapter that I had to reread multiple times to understand a reasonable amount of it and still don't get some stuff.

at the end you see the fire in rai’s eyes HYPE

felt nice to see hermes, johnny, and gyro again
norisuke was lowkey fine af rip

it’s been my goal since April (I was on part 5 at the time) to catch up to part 8 before it finished, and I can’t believe I did it! This part is phenomenal I can’t wait for more

edit: y’all talking about rai going to die soon..you’re probably right 😔

yeah I’m with @MistaL it’s really not even that complicated y’all just can’t read

So... you’re (Araki) saying that rock human babies are dumped by their mother under a tree, attach themselves to wasps for some reason? And feed off of an insect’s nutrient until it stumbles into society? How in the hell do you come up with that other than simply being on hard drugs. Anyways, excited to see Rai and Josuke beat tf out of Head Doctor here.. this just felt like a fever dream honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread