JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 99 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 16

Im so confused on that rai flashback. Does that mean hes jonny’s son??????? Please someone confirm this because no ones talking about it lol

I hope on page 15 it's Dio, kinda weird that there haven't been any mentions of Dio in this part, considering there have been in all other parts.

Double-page supporter
Wow there are a lot of throwbacks this chapter. Missed chance for Wekkapipo to be a rock human or something else to be revealed about part 7. But really? How were Hermes and Enyaba supposed to be rock humans? Enyaba had a son and seemed to care for him, at least enough to reunite with him, and Hermes seemed to have a relative bond with Jolyne. Are the masks supposed to signify that the Pillar Men were rock humans as well? That's a bit much. And the arrow was already supposed to be explained as an alien meteorite, so what the fuck Araki? Also, I appreciate the silicon life pseudoscience bit, but how was it supposed to have "evolved" into complex creatures like humans and not anything else? Or was he being quite literal with the "God made two paths" bit?

Double-page supporter
@goombalsdead Sorry, they were just depicted along with exclusively other females in the background of the panel talking about how rock human females have blended into humanity society throughout history. Don't know how I reached that conclusion.

are we going to just simply pass by the fact that a baby human rock actually turn honey as their personal milk by sucking it on the queen bee 👁️👄👁️

hermes?
enya?
johnny?
gyro?
lucy?
SPEEDWAGON?
STAND ARROWS?
THE STONE MASK?
araki please i can only get so erect

The killer eyes are back! Also what happened to the girl with hair stand who had a crush on Gappy?

I guess I'll never know the reason why...you love me as you do....that's the wonder, the wonder of you

Basically Araki in this chapter:

"You keep telling me I forget, motherfekers?! Now watch as l play 5D chess with your BRAINS!"

Edit: So the Wonder of U killed Rai parents too?😱

i absolutely do not understand any of the things happening right now and I FUCKING LOVE THAT

Users who are viewing this thread