JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 103 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 20

I bet we will find more about these plane fragments accidents in a year because it takes so long to close one arc off

I may sound crazy but I hope JoJolion doesn't have a main villain. I mean the Rock humans can be considered this since they're one of the central conflicts of the story. That being said Jobin is my favorite antagonist and character in this part so I hope he isn't dead 'cause he had a lot of build up to be a major antagonist then gets killed by a fuckin' hair spray tip c'mon now. I hope Jobin and Josuke do get to fight because before in the story it said Jobin had a hidden ability and now Gappy has a new ability as well so a fight between them would be really dope. All in all JoJolion is definitely reaching its ending I predict maybe in the next 10-20 chapters but I'm not so sure since they're still a few plot points dangling around.

Considering some chapters ago that Tooru was trying to avoid pursuing WoU, it's very possible that he accidentally pursued his stand while fighting Yasuho and then the plane door goes bonk on him

I really like Tooru/WoU but he talks wayyyy too much lol, meanwhile the protags are like "Ugyaaah, Hoooo, Waaaaah, Aaaaargh" .
Can that stand just do an old fashioned kick or punch instead of standing (duh!) there?

Also I believe any AoE damage stand could probably annihilate WoU... just do some magical stand explosion close to him and he dies from collateral dmg without being pursued imo, problem solved.

Bruh isnt the spin like in SBR when you have to create perfect rotation idk how to explain but i know someone understands

@MadaraAdonis yea it is that could possibly be in Josuke's string bubbles.
@Jerhom That's still pursuing him since you're sending an attack towards him. I agree WoU is getting a little bit cocky this probably gonna stab him in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread