JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

The thing that I wonder about is why those 'spirits' or whatever they were grabbed Joskue's wrist and arm.

It's obviously Rei and Kei reaching out to him and grabbing him but I have no idea what, if any, significance it would have.
It kind of reminds me of when Jesus did the same thing but they're not Jesus lol

While I can't guess the name(outside of KiNg CrEoLe), there are some things I wanna see design wise for S&W's evolution:
- Wings, or maybe even one wing(Sephiroth type beat idk man I've been playing alot of him in smash bros)
- Maybe something cthulu-looking, like idk having octopus legs(or maybe have them around the chest area then hang down, like Tusk Act 4's weird pink oval thingies)
- I'd like to see the anchor symbol on S&W's chest become what it's new face looks like(if ya wanna get specific, the hole at the top of the symbol would be where the hole on the top of S&W's head is, making the bottom anchor part look like a visor)
- and just for an extra touch, I'd want S&W's head to look a bit like an aerodynamic helmet(Or like XLR8 from Ben 10, if anyone understands that) just to make the previous visor idea look cooler
Maybe I can get around to drawing it someday but oh well

I swear to god if
Joshu dies i'm fucking flipping out he's unironically one of the best characters that Araki wrote

noice.jpg

Idk why I posted this just did it to try it out.

Spoilers for chapter
It kind of makes sense why Kei Nijimura was attacked by the calamity. It was established in earlier that her stand 'Born this way' is a stand that will pursue a target, Kei Nijimura intended to pursue 'the head doctor' thus enabling the stand 'Wonder of you' thus making her a target of the calamity.
I hope that explanation helped if anyone couldn't remember or understand, and I'm sorry if I seem rude in any way. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Anyone realize since Jobin is dead we won't learn of his "hidden ability" that was said in the description of this chapter.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/238565/1
So that means this was dropped that's sad I was really interested in knowing more about it.

I think that it has something to do with infinite rotation, since tusk act 4’s is infinite rotation and ball breakers too can go past other dimensions and worlds, so I’m guessing that josukes spin can do things related to that

Users who are viewing this thread