JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

Wait I just realized something- if the spin is able to bypass the "rules" of WoU (and also THE WORLD) then that means it would also be able to bypass the rules of other stands like King Crimson, Bites The Dust, and maybe even GER

"Well You had a good fight against Wonder of U"
"It lasted like 3 minutes!"
"I said good, not long"

I'm FINALLY caught up, and now, let's wait a month.

What do y'all to pass the time, I just finished reading and I'm already bored.

Josuke could have inherited the spin from Yoshikage, who was a descendent of Johnny Joestar??

https://twitter.com/HamonBeat/status/1352702438650777600

Chap 103 spoilers

MAYBE THE BUBBLES EXIST IN OTHER UNIVERSES LIKE D4C. THATS WHY THEY WOULDN'T BE AFFECTED BY WONDER OF YOU BECAUSE "THIS WORLDS LOGIC" AND THE WONDER OF U DOESN'T APPLY TO THINGS IN DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. KEI JUST DYING WHEN WE COULD HAVE HAD A BACK TO BACK AUTOMATIC STAND BATTLE 😡

While the SPIN is cool and all I have one major problem well its the SPIN. Josuke doesn't know shit about the spin so what's the point huh? Even if Rai describes to Josuke an explanation on the SPIN how is he supposed to utilize the SPIN in a beneficial way to prevent calamity? Josuke is just learning about his SPIN right in the climax this isn't like GER where only the stand knows or Tusk which develops with its user the more he grows and learns the SPIN or even Star Platinum where the user copies timestop from the stand user in which he was fighting. How does Rai know about the spin? Is he related to the Zeppeli's and/or is he a spin user himself? This whole revelation of the SPIN to Josuke would mean nothing in actuality but who knows with Jojolion. I would feel unsatisfied if Josuke instantaneously knows how to control or use the SPIN properly in the next chapter(s). When it took Johnny the entirety of SBR to master it. All my questions will probably be answered in the next chapter(s).

Users who are viewing this thread