JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that there's a soap bubble coming out of his birthmark, since it's those bubbles ONLY that have the plunder ability. Re-read the first 3 chapters to see what i mean.
For what i understand, Jouske's bubbles have 3 distinct abilities:
1) what i call "simple" bubble abilities. very straight-forward, but also versatile: he can bubble objects and people and move them, float, use them for protection and many other things. they are weak but dependable. They were Josefumi's original ability.
2) Exploding bubbles: Simple bubbles that explode when they touch something. Kira's original ability.
3) Plundering bubbles: a single bubble that comes out of Jouske's birthmark. when it touches something, can take away some "property" of the thing. Very strong, but also very difficult to use in combat, since it's still just a floating bubble, very easy to avoid.

@SemperSolus dude, who caresssss... Quantum physics are great to come up with crazy concepts, it doesn't need to be accurate, stop being such a NERD lol.

Bruh this is getting pretty tense I think the part will most likely end in three chapters or so, either way, I'm glad we FINALLY get the ending for jojolion, man it's been a long ass road for araki.

Double-page supporter
I feel like as Araki is writing this he's just randomly remember old shit that he introduced and being like "oh yea" and writing it in with no regard for continuity. "Oh yea spin was a thing" *writes that the soap bubbles are spinning* *everyone claps*

Dex-chan lover
5RJoYoA.jpg

Araki pls stop

Dex-chan lover
Is that perhaps ripple ?or however the energy that was able to kill vampires was called? Bc it is coming from the birth mark and rock humas seems to be the parallel to the pillar men of this world.

Double-page supporter
Kei honestly feels like how Kakyoin was against Dio lmao, sucks she's been used as fodder

Double-page supporter
RIP kei lol
i didn't expect her to get yeeted that quickly but at the same time just getting yasuho there was really important so she still did a great job and deserves respect 🙏

now for the next chapter i can only hope yasuho is safe and that plane door falls directly on joshu instead lmao

If Tooru managed to use the Joestar Family secret technique,I think he gonna sell/give the branch to the person who ordered him and who that is?? Answer : Kato!

Users who are viewing this thread