JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

@sixfish11 We were told that the bubbles are spinning lines all the way back in chapter 70. You're an idiot who can't remember anything, leave and go back to something more understandable like a harem series or whatever

When this part ends I will have to re-read it again because I don't fucking understand what's going on anymore.

@Hackboy20 Joubin lost a lot of blood and is near death but i don't believe that's the end of him. I think araki forgot about Kaato and Karera.
Karera mentioned that she would meet josuke again.

@meidunk
considering the amount of idiots that always go Araki forgot?
Nah, I dont blame him, repeat the words all you like Araki, maybe itll be engraved on the idiots' head instead of just pretending you forgot plot points.

@hoffman88 Are you kidding me? Literally everyone thought Kei was forgotten but WUH OH she came back. When will you idiots learn that Araki doesn't forget characters?

Dex-chan lover
remember that this shit cant end until we get to the tsurugi body bag flashback

kei rlly going underground from born to way to died this way

Double-page supporter
Kei just got back to get killed in the next chapter. Great.

Although, she had made a good useage for Josuke and Yasuho. She reached Yasuho's phone call to Josuke and her attack made Josuke realized much sooner that he can really attack him.

Even it's short time, she is good. Ir's still sad to see she went off to quickly.

I feel like a lot of people died so much in this part.

@AZ__ ....And got killed right as she came back in the story.
Weird, huh ?

To be fair, Araki doesn't really forget.
However, he does introduce plot-points and characters, then get rid of them/ never mention them again as soon as he doesn't feel he can make interesting stories out of them. (Remember when there was a shape shifting alien ? Remember when stands could shrink ? Remember when Fugo left the crew and was never even mentioned again ? Remember when Dio used hermit purple ? And so on....)
Just in case : I know that some of these have been addressed outside of the manga (Novels, interviews...), but what we're criticizing here is the manga

@hoffman88 you know what? I respect that because it may be true! Now that I think about it, we haven't seen jobin in a while so when tooru dies maybe his (jobin) bleeding won't be that bad.. As for kaato maybe she will make an appearance as to attend a funeral or even better! she trades her life for tsurugis and eat the other rocacaca! As for karera... well I guess we have to wait

Users who are viewing this thread