JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

I wish Joshu would have died

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Every chapter makes me yearn for more because its just too good!!!!!!!!!!! Part 8 is up their as one of my favourite parts I love it!

those monthly updates are fucking with my memory - joubin always had this streaks on his face?
or is he crying in the panel?

Who else waiting for
other dimension Jousuke to show up, like other dimension Diego, with「Crazy Diamond」to save the day? I'll probably put my money on that fuckboy Tooru to come with some healing stand (doubt that it is「Crazy Diamond」) or something, unless his stand was the one that showed up behind Mamezuku and Jousuke in the car. I probably need to re-read the past few chapters again...

The thing that sucks even more is that we have to wait another two months as said in the notes at the end of this latest chapter

@baldee98
notice how yasuho lost an arm and in the flash forward in chapter 83 norisuke is missing an arm while in the body bag, i think it isnt actually norisuke, i think its yasuho but tsurugi is using paper moon king to disguise her as norisuke so joubin will use the rokakaka to heal her, that makes perfect sense in the context of why everyone is so calm, because that isnt norisuke who is in the bag. BUT HEY THATS JUST A THEORY, A JOJOLION THEORY

@PolygonParlor Yea you are probably right, it is just you never know for certain with JoJo. So I am kinda always super paranoid on what will happen ahahah.

@Speziell he's taking an extra hiatus month this year. it'll be back in march (the message said april but that means march in japanese magazines). I assume the extra month is for planning things out, seeing as we're in the final leg of jojolion.

Power Uploader
Imagine people thinking that rokaka being ripe is endgame, to Araki just write another 30 chapters about dude from ch.5 flashback. lololol

Users who are viewing this thread