JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

Another late night theories with me! What if Josuke and Joshu ends up using the fruit together to fuse? get it JO JO idk lmao it would be cool tho

I know that Joshu is not really liked by most readers but I think his character is very interesting. He does seem like a dick to Josuke and some other people but if you look at the story through his perspective. You are with your childhood friend hanging around and this naked guy out of the ground comes and your childhood friend is next to him your first response would be to attack him naturally thinking he is a pervert lol then he beats the shit outta you then your childhood friend that you had crush on starts to get interested in him and on top of that he joins your family and house like nothing happened. I mean dont get me wrong he is a dick but he is only dick to Josuke mostly and he also loves his family. But fucking hell that haircut makes me wanna punch him so bad

He's not just a dick to Josuke tho, he literally licked his own mother using his stand for perverted reasons, not to mention he's lowkey stingy. But man, the head doctors stand is nuts, reminds me of a certain someone. But for real, is he actually 89? He's beefy!

i love jojo's but after 89 chapters of this i can confidently say jojolion is my least favourite part by a very, very wide margin

Idk what some of you guys mean, I think this is a great part; sure it’s ongoing but the stands are really well thought out despite how complicated some of them are.

not bad chapter
At least we got a direct face to the head doctor, but still not a lot except josuke just running into the rain and basically killing himself

Users who are viewing this thread