JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

Check out my chapter review on YouTube Johnnygod XXX ima be doing reviews for every chapter for now on and also making jojo theme videos so come subscribe and talk about jojos and win a chance to win a cash giveaway

There are rumours going around that Josuke's real stand is actually King Crimson. Because of the word King in every Higashikata family members stand has it. What if Josukes King Crimson not erase time BUT erase someones identity itself? Like erasing the targets all physical documents and picture proving that they exist and also erasing the memories of that person with other people. That would be nuts and I got this idea cuz Josuke at the beginning of the part he had amnesia so he had no idea who he was idk lmao im probably wrong

@killaqueen41 Considering his whole being is losing his idea and that he's the combo of two people, I would not be surprised if his stand erased ideas and/or time like King Crimson. Or more specifically he could just use Soft and Wet to remove them. That'd be wack.

Users who are viewing this thread