JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

Yeah but Is he really 89!? Not to sound like a broken record but 89!? 89? The number between 88 and 90?! Could he really be 89? 89?! Eighty-nine?

@crabilisk Diavolo was never his early 20s either but Doppio looked like he was in his 20s and Diavolo looked almost 40. I mean it would be a strech that Tsurugi is the main personality and head doctor is just like Diavolo that just turns out to be really old and on top of that araki keeps hinting if this guy is really 89 it might just sound like Araki is memeing but I think he wants us to doubt whether the head doc is 89 or not and one more thing is that when the kid that got crushed between the school gates Tsurugi AND the head doctor was spotted and on top of that Tsurugi said that in this chapter that he keeps getting blacked out and doing things he doesnt remember. That sounds alot like Disassociate Personality Disorder. But of course I might just be shit at coming up with theories so I might be completely wrong but with everything given to us I do believe that Tsurugi is alternate universe Doppio/Diavolo. But question is will he reach the truth this time? find out in the next episode of Jojolion!

@jjmangajames It seemed like he got along with Kira when he wasn't messing with his head, they would talk all the time after all. But it seems as if he was destroyed mentally for a bit after a long time of just dealing with it.

@killaqueen41 One thing about Disassociate Personality Disorder is that it's possible for the different personalities to be a different age and for appearance to change. Maybe Araki really exaggerated that and made this kid look like an 89 year old man. That's obviously a massive stretch, but this is Jojolion, after all.

@DiamondR Can you link me to source article of the appearance change with the people that have dpd or if im wrong I think you might have meant in jojo world not in real life.

@killaqueen41 https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9792-dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder It doesn't seem like a persons appearance changes at all. That seems to come from JJBA and Split. But since we do see appearance change in Jojos, it wouldn't be far fetched to suppose that Tsuguri could look different. This is made more possible by the fact that she has an origami stand that changes the shape of things. (Through folding of course, but Araki can BS his way through anything, if that's what he wanted to do, he could.) Just a thought though.

@killaqueen41 Another thing is that in real life I'm sure each different personality has different postures, different facial expressions, and different voices. (To some extent) I saw one dude claiming that each different personality has different allergies, but I'm sure that's fake.

Can we get alternate universe Pucci to change the universe back in part 10? Part 9 I want to see alternate universe piss drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread