JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

@MoistDickExcel it should be up within the next couple hours, the raws have been out for a few hours and the translation team are back from work so they are getting it translated as we speak, the wait is almost over. unless you speak japanese, then you can just go read it.

Endless calamity kinda sounds, funny enough, like at least near the end. OH BOYYYYYY!
How many months did it take to get past the whole drowning thing? Like 4 months? Took a damn long time. Also everyone suspect the carpeted Norisuke to be a paper moon king version, guess Araki showed us wrong...

@GenTac Except in the previous chapter, we saw Tsurugi completely fine dragging the body away. So I think his Paper Moon King is doing something here, but we don't know what. It's also folding his body into... something. Small brain theory: his Stand is doing something really weird with the disease. Big brain theory: his Stand is the disease.

Whyyyyy did jobin did this to norisuke???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I knew it, Jobin had a stroke, he can't think straight when he gets upset, he hated his dad because of shit his mom brainwashed him with, and tsurugi is just exaggerating everything that's happening to himself(except for the pain from The Wonder Of You/Head doctor's stand attack). I'm just bsing, but seriously, that's my head canon.

Calling it now, Jobin is the JoBro
The amount of similarities between he and Josuke when
their parents die is uncanny

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT AN AMAZING CHAPTER
I cant believe Jobin literally killed Norisuke... It makes me wonder whether he's the main villain or teh head doctor is. Or maybe Jobin's mother although that's unlikely.

It may not have been jobins fault that he killed Noriuske. See Noriuske was holding the phone with painsley park in it. This was when the head doctor was attacking yasuho. That way indirectly attacking yashuho by killing Norisuke. He also walks away when he is dead like "My work here is done". I can see many flaws in this theory like "what would the motive for killing Norisuke?" The motive might be revealed later.
Now also you may say that the head doctor's stand does not work that way. To that i agree, but we have not fully disclosed how his stand works.

@Alarid
You may be right, it is kinda odd that it is Tsurugi who is dragging the supposed Norisuke. Maybe because of the strife Tsurugi is going through, his stand evolved to patch the situation, like all other stand users who had their stand evolve.

Chapter 95: Okay so,
So right now, the question is if Jobin is truly walking down a righteous path, killing all who attempt to oppose his victory. Everything is unsure right now, as it always is when beginning a new JoJo arc, but it's the rising climax of the story right now and I just want answers!! What were Jobin's motives for killing Norisuke? And will Norisuke stay dead, or is this just another "Araki making us believe said character is dead" moment? also Tsurugi is like a whole ass rock right now and he's rapidly approaching fatal condition, I don't feel like that's being stressed enough right now. I know Norisuke just died but like c'mon, the child is forming into a rock formation right now, I feel for him.

please araki please don't go on another break. the inbetweens for every chapter are so stressful!! i cant just fly through chapters like i was able to for parts 1-7. the anticipation kills me

overall amazing hard hitting chapter by araki, great art, 9/10 i waited 2 months and my exptectations were exceeded.

Users who are viewing this thread