JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

Damn it.... This chapter is amazing but... Fme man, also Joshu still can't do shit jesus christ.

The plane door will kill Tooru, Yasuho, and Joshu. And the new rokakaka will be destroyed too. The End.

Josuke just pulled Tusk act 5 aka Sofuto Ando Wetto
Btw the chapter ended in the best part i'm gonna die, i swear

Shit that breaks the worlds rules and are foreign to them...are we bringing back pre Pucci things, or are we getting an explanation on the true source of stands?

@mutei
well dude I am almost sure that spin is a canon element, ye should re read jojo before posting that something is "not the world rules".

Regarding Kei
Don't worry guys Kei is alive she didn't get a hole through her chest.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

god i love this series

from what i understand, my interpretation of the invisible is:
the perception of natural beauty as observed through the golden ratio.
araki defines this theme in ch. 43 of SBR, but it's been consistent in jojo forever.
i think the panels at the end of this chapter where jousuke is aiming his soap bubble allude to this, considering how the walls/doorways are framing his shot.
i also feel like the spinning strings are related to jolyne but i can't put my finger on it; what do you all think?

edit: oh i just thought - if jousuke aims for a something like a vanishing point (https://www.liveabout.com/vanishing-point-drawing-definition-1123080), could that hit the doctor since it's doesn't need to pursue him?

Users who are viewing this thread