JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

@Invigorating Okay, so basically there's this small town in the US called Skidmore, Missouri. A town with around 441 people and among them there was this one man named Ken Rex McElroy and this guy was the epitome of everything a man should not be. He had dozens of accounts of assault, child molestation, statutory rape, arson, burglary, grain theft, and hog and cattle rustling. He escaped most of them because he had a brilliant lawyer and also because he used to marry the minors he used to rape. In order to marry his wife Trena McElroy who he met when she was 12 and was pregnant by the time she was 14, he went to her parent's home, shot their family dog and burned their whole house down. He did this again when Trena escaped from her home and went to her grandmother's house. So yeah, this guy was the town bully and he basically held the town as hostage for decades. The people in the town feared him and wanted him gone which led to several patrons deciding to see what they could legally do to prevent McElroy from harming anyone else. Nodaway County Sheriff Dan Estes suggested they form a neighborhood watch.

On July 10, 1981 McElroy went to a bar with his wife in town and word got out that McElroy was in town, so the townspeople decided to go the bar as a huge group and in no time, the whole bar filled. McElroy decided to leave the bar with his wife and when he was on his truck, two people shot him with his gun. His wife was fine but McElroy, not really. After the shooting, nobody came forward as witnesses for the murder even though the whole town saw the shooting. This murder case is still a mystery.

Im still waiting for the flashback that explains how and when did Kira get that mark on his wrist. Did he put the mark himself so after losing his memory he would see the mark on the rail of the staircase and in the book where his family tree is so he would remember who he is? and if thats the case how did he know he was going to lose his memories? and who put the mark on the rail? or did somebody else put the mark on his wrist after he died, and if thats the case then who was it, how, and when?
For me thats one of the biggest mysteries in Jojolion.

@Ggmista I heard that could have been Paisley Park that put that marking there.
Quote from the one of the comments "Do you guys thnk that Paisley Park was making the 'book-sellers mark' the whole time? It does explain why they only come up once and why Yasuho was the one to notice them when she was a child." Which honestly makes a lot of sense.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/60149/1
First page says that Paisley Park guides her along the right direction in some sorta online map or marking.

@Invigorating Thats a cool theory, but i dont think Paisley park could do that, from that age, guessing all of that, is too insane, actually i was thinking about the guy from Josuke's flashback in chapter 5, maybe he met josuke and Kira before Yasuho found him, put the mark on Kira, put josuke underground and took his memories somehow maybe with a stand.

@KUSPYTKO Your phone malfunctions, overheats and explodes making the debree that is particulary sharp go into your temple and killing you.

here is the preview of tomorrow's chapter !!
https://static.jojowiki.com/images/7/77/latest/20210216101440/JJL_105_Preview.png

also here is the cover of the chapter. it seems that the endless calamity arc is finally over. the chapter is called "the invisible soap bubbles"
https://static.jojowiki.com/images/5/55/latest/20210217094919/JJL_Chapter_105.png

@diopucci You could possibly be right but c'mon already defeating the main villain as soon as he learns about the spin is pretty bullshit. Also chapter 96 was called "Just Don't Move". So this chapter could honestly be like part 11 of endless calamity arc.

@Invigorating i was thinking the same, i don't really want them to defeat tooru soon because it's going to feel really cheap, just like i don't want jojolion to be over soon because there are still a lot of loose ends and characters that were just left aside. i'm really concerned about how araki wants to finish part 8 but i still put my trust on him to give it the ending that it deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread