JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Bags' Groove Lulu-chan Part 1

Usagi is dying but he seems totally fine lol - the gang casually going to the hospital to get him an MRI.

Anyway, as always, thank you so much for the fastest translation ever

Double-page supporter
I feel like some random person having their thumbprint for a government legal document like that won't suddenly make it theirs

Dex-chan lover
I hope the detectives are recurring characters and not just villains of the week. Since this part seems to retread part 5 I'd like a cops and robbers dynamic more than a road trip.

Double-page supporter
Wait so did they change the document to transfer it to them instead? Or did they just conform it being seised by the government and hope it ends up in their ownership eventually?

Also why did destroying the remote stand hurt her? I assumed it was like black sabath?
Automatic type stands are interesting because Black Sabbath had no effect on it's user when damaged. But swarm type stands do, so maybe this is a swarm-automatic type? But then you look at things like Sheer Heart Attack and notice how that affected kira even though it was an automatic type stand... So who knows lol

I'm so glad to see more female JoJo villains! The last female villain in the series was Scarlet Valentine all the way back in SBR (granted there have been several female antagonists in between, but I wouldn't consider characters like Hot Pants or Daiya or Kei villains at any point)

Wait so did they change the document to transfer it to them instead? Or did they just conform it being seised by the government and hope it ends up in their ownership eventually?

Also why did destroying the remote stand hurt her? I assumed it was like black sabath?
If that thing in Dragona's body was the entirety of her Stand, she would be dead but since it appears to be a colony Stand, it only did minor damage to her.

I feel like some random person having their thumbprint for a government legal document like that won't suddenly make it theirs
All they did was forge the confirmation to transfer the property title of the land to the state which is one step closer to Jodio owning it. As for how it makes Jodio closer, we'll just have to keep reading.

Guys it's 2024, Araki restarted the jojo universe. We should also move on on the concepts presented in previous parts and embrace what's defined rn on powers and stands. Let my man Polpo rest in bananas.

Dex-chan lover
Automatic type stands are interesting because Black Sabbath had no effect on it's user when damaged. But swarm type stands do, so maybe this is a swarm-automatic type? But then you look at things like Sheer Heart Attack and notice how that affected kira even though it was an automatic type stand... So who knows lol
I think it's because Black Sabbath was defeated by the sun and not from Giorno's punches. Maybe Polpo is so big, the defeat of his stand might have just gave him a stomach ache for a couple of minutes, but he's too much of a fat ass to notice

Double-page supporter
there are some who call me, revolver
vlXpEQ8.png

really enjoying that they're setting up the antagonist's faster than in part 8, hope lee van cleef over here becomes a reoccurring villain his design is dope

Users who are viewing this thread