JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 17 - That Girl's Bags' Groove Part 2

Dex-chan lover
What, so it's called JoJolands because they're fighting over a land? Really? Fucking really? Motherfucker imagine if Part 8 was called JoJofruit or if part 7 is called JoJocorpse man it's over my goat is washed

jk

Fed-Kun's army
Emperor propably keeps the title of the most powerful gun-based stand in the verse, too bad the user was a god-damn idiot when it came to dealing with stardust crusaders. Looking forward to what this one can do.

Dex-chan lover
I want Howler to be the arc's main antagonist. Pucchi and Kira were great villains since they were active for most of the story. I don't want another case of big bad being introduced in the final arc of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, with this chapter I'm officially on board with part 9. Howler seems cool! I'm excited. I hope Araki will be able to show more of the rest of Hawaii and not just Big Island.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Glory Days seems to delay events, or maybe just shots from the gun itself...?
i don't think it's delay events, otherwise he would delay the sound to be after the bullets hit

unless he can only use them on one thing at a time (bullet in this case, but not the gunshot sound)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here it comes a battle that at first makes no sense, then weird as hell and finally the author gaslights you with "oh yeah, that makes totally sense"

My guess is the stand slows down stuff (the bullets in this case) but keeps their force the same, so they pierce you slowly and silently for a stealthier kill.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fricking dink, we've got a wild looking guy and another gun stand! YES!

Dex-chan lover
i don't think it's delay events, otherwise he would delay the sound to be after the bullets hit

unless he can only use them on one thing at a time (bullet in this case, but not the gunshot sound)
Well, if you consider the "firing of the bullet" to be a single event that both contains "the sound of the gunshot" and "the projectile being launched"...

Users who are viewing this thread