JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 17 - That Girl's Bags' Groove Part 2

Contributor
Oh look, another Emperor sidegrade. This is the third one, if you count Manhattan Transfer.
Hol Horse when he keeps seeing Araki write gun stands that do more than his own:
knowing-better-kb.gif

Dex-chan lover
I think Howler will end up being the Diego/Jobin of this part. Long lasting antagonist that isn't the final boss. Likely to end up getting killed by the final boss.
If that does happen then I hope it goes down closer to how it was with Diego than Jobin. I don't think anything can be said about Jobin's defeat that hasn't already been said before.

Dex-chan lover
Araki has taken off the gloves. This is not a drill. The gloves are off!

Haol- I mean Howler is a perfect Jojo's villain. The Sailor Moon meets Riff Raff hairstyle is so fucking peak. A breath of fresh air to get an antagonist this sharply defined and dead in line with the story's themes after the lackluster mushy ones we got in Part 8.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So Bobby Jean is Hol Horse's counterpart because he's working with a partner

And Lulu is a mixture between Fugo and Steely Dan

Yeah no?

Dex-chan lover
I love the instant and maximal level of escalation we got here, from all sides, the bank, the agents, and most of all from Howler. Feels right for a cutthroat businessman dealing with two bit hustlers. Gun wielding stand users are fun too. Now how do you get out of this one Jodio?

Users who are viewing this thread