JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mechanism

Group Leader
Finallyyy after binging everything Jojo, I'm finally caught up. It'll be a fun ride with everyone

Dex-chan lover
It’s nice to see Corona in jojo’s description and ‘Jodio’ is more than a fitting name for the final Jojo protagonist.
Also at first, I thought Jodio’s stand can input more weight in whatever his body release/related like arm, sweat, tears, hair, snot etc, but seeing the stand name, maybe it can release a rain that is slightly heavy?
Seeing it a weather-related one, it feels like it would be damn op in late-story like GER.
btw, all-hail trap bro

Fed-Kun's army
Lets gooo, jojo taking place in hawaii, finally gonna get some local refferences that i can understand

I have always wanted and hoped for a stand to be named Smooth Criminal so seeing the reference makes me happy.

Last edited:
Let's recap:

Part 1&2: ripple
Part 3: bad ass stops time
Part 4: bad ass heals things
Part 5: ability to imbue things with life
Part 6: string fingernails
Part 7: spinning fingernails
Part 8: spinning bubbles
Part 9: Raindrops

Tf happened to him after part 5?!

JoDIO Joestar? Holy crap this first chapter was a pretty good introduction to this parts JoJo. Seems cool as hell,
I've seen some comparisons to Giorno meaning that there must be a connection to Diego/Dio Brando or something....does that mean Diego has a descendant or something?

Users who are viewing this thread