JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - South King Street

Dex-chan lover
if i see rohan in that universe im asking him expeditiously if he knows hayatos mom and if so can i have her number

I wheezed so loudly at the reveal omg. Next thing we learn is Rohan from the OG universe managed to find his way here after heavens door unlocked the ability to rewrite the space time continuum and just wanted to get away from DiU Josuke
You have no idea how much I want this to be true.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Rohan became the go-to guy for crossovers with Araki. Good chapter, showing how their system works.

Just found it strange that pink-guy has a Japanese name and stand…

Just remember to any readers that speed read part 7-8, there were multiple instances where the design of a character is the exact same despite being in alternate universes, however, they all had different abilities and personalities. So if you are surprised that Rohan has the exact same design, I would suggest rereading parts 7-8... unless you skipped them...

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation! What a fun parts this seems to be so far! :korone:

Aggregator gang
First of all, I literally just watched the Breaking Bad episode the begining references, second IT'S MOTHERFUCKING KISHIBE ROHAN! THEY ARE FUCKED!

Dex-chan lover
Yelled when I got to the last three pages. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Gappy or not they are still going to get their asses kicked by Rohan
Josuke mopped the floor with him with a physical stand and blind rage. Nu boy is supposed to be a psychopath (he is just like me fr fr) and is going in with multiple people.

Araki's stand
1200px-Recycle001.svg.png

This Rohan looks exactly like the original one. Have we ever seen an AU counterpart that looks exactly like the original? If not then what does this mean
SBR DIO kinda looked like the original universe DIO (part 6) all matches except for name and clothing. All other OU characters appearing in AU either have their names changed or names kept and appearance changed.

Dex-chan lover
If he still has Heaven's Door, these guys are screwed. That stand is ridiculous. November Rain needs a little more. It feels a little one-dimensional.
i cant see a lot of evolution or creativity with this stand. cant wait to be pleasently surprised

Users who are viewing this thread