JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Vs. Kishibe Rohan

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Damnnnn, TOO SHORT!!
Right when it was getting good. My guess is that Rohan might be using the reflections in the Diamond to stealthily plant the effect of Heaven’s Door on them.

Either that or he got a stand upgrade, or the diamond itself is supernatural.

Dex-chan lover
That Diamond...it's got some sort of misfortune tied to it. It seems like everything they try to do causes something to go wrong with it...
SBR had the corpse parts that united could provide good fortune & redirect any misfortune to someone else.

Jojolion had the rokkaka which everyone pursued including the mastermind which stand made anyone suffer calamity if he was to be pursued.

This diamond might be unobtainable or brings misfortune to those who wish to attain it?

o damn, and he's got his main universe ability. are we not in the sbr timeline any more?
of course we are lol
Kira in Jojolion still had Killer Queen, but that was still obviously SBRverse

Diego MkII still had The World in SBR, but that was still... obviously SBRverse

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad for the crews who honor theirself to do a heist for only getting 2% cut and the brain... no I mean the informan get 18% cut (ehem Lester) with heavy level security to face

And even 2% get splitted into four lol

Dex-chan lover
o damn, and he's got his main universe ability. are we not in the sbr timeline any more?
You forget how broken Heaven's Door is, pretty sure like Emporio, Giorno and Pucci, he also wasn't affected by the reset

He still managed to finish working on his manga despite time speeding up

Group Leader
dam this is my first jojos series where I had to wait for every chapter for a month no idea how the ppl in the previous parts did it for the previous 8 parts
Well, when I caught up with jojolion I just kept waiting month by month to read each chapter, it's PAIN XD

Agreed with Ascend Part? Rohan Op Plz nerf- heaven door with just a touch.
All that's left is the command ability instant also or he gave that up for the touch ability.

Users who are viewing this thread