JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Vs. Kishibe Rohan

Aggregator gang
I think this is Rohan from original universe because if we look others alternate version they are never have same appearance or same stand's power/ability (we dont count diego from valentine)
No he's not. It's pretty obvious he's not from the og universe, Araki just wanted to bring back Rohan to the main plot.

Dex-chan lover
Damnnnn, TOO SHORT!!
Right when it was getting good. My guess is that Rohan might be using the reflections in the Diamond to stealthily plant the effect of Heaven’s Door on them.

Either that or he got a stand upgrade, or the diamond itself is supernatural.
I'd go with "stand upgrade"... well, more like parallel evolution. Just like Killer Queen in this timeline was more into precise explosions, useful for even medicinal use (as Holy had Kira use on Josefumi) while DiU's was more of a carbonization/pulverization thing.

That said, also thing the diamond is unnatural too.
dam this is my first jojos series where I had to wait for every chapter for a month no idea how the ppl in the previous parts did it for the previous 8 parts
Previous two parts. It started being monthly on part 7.
No way that the diamond is the one having a stand, right???
Rock animal?
You forget how broken Heaven's Door is, pretty sure like Emporio, Giorno and Pucci, he also wasn't affected by the reset

He still managed to finish working on his manga despite time speeding up
he was just supposed to be that fast. We saw him make a page in seconds in DiU after all.
That is 100% something that he would do.

Also was Rohan always able to use heavens doors powers by touch? It looks like whatever he touches activates heavens door now unless I’m looking at this wrong?
He used to need to show people a sketch, but later learned to draw it in the air and it kinda summoned the character (he just drew so fast it was hard to even notice it).

Touch is new, but as I mentioned in an answer above, here Killer Queen is also kinda different. Looks similar, same power overall, different usage.

If you think about it, both have their good and bad points. A sketch needs people to look at it, but a touch needs people to... well, be at touch distance.

Dex-chan lover
Rohan dropped everybody, he clearly has experience too, is he our Rohan?

Edit: lmao stay mad BambuszManus let people have fun speculating jeez

Aggregator gang
bro we're gonna get a more bizzare backstory for this Rohan aren't we? like causally visiting a manga material country and somehow blinking on a different universe altogether

Rohan dropped everybody, he clearly has experience too, is he our Rohan?

Edit: lmao stay mad BambuszManus let people have fun speculating jeez
SBRverse is separate from the main universe. The reset stuff from Part 6's end created a very similar universe to the main universe whereas the SBRverse has massive divergences (mainly related to the Joestar family) that the ending from Part 6 probably wouldn't be viable unless you assume Irene is completely unrelated to the Joestars.

Dex-chan lover
SBRverse is separate from the main universe. The reset stuff from Part 6's end created a very similar universe to the main universe whereas the SBRverse has massive divergences (mainly related to the Joestar family) that the ending from Part 6 probably wouldn't be viable unless you assume Irene is completely unrelated to the Joestars.
I don't think it was ever been confirmed that SBR and the ending of Part 6 are related or not.
But we know that the Joestar family tree is larger in this universe, Joseph has three siblings and a aunt, so it's possible that Irene could be a Joestar.

Family tree in JJL 11 and 110:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/fd340b7c-c3be-4691-87b4-6265c6701745/29
https://mangadex.org/chapter/69b5101f-3e9e-4fbe-98b7-688938726530/31

Aggregator gang
ok so we summarise:
-same name
-same design
-same occupation
-same stand
the chances of this being the actual Kishibe Rohan who somehow got into the new timeline are high af rn

Aggregator gang
bro we're gonna get a more bizzare backstory for this Rohan aren't we? like causally visiting a manga material country and somehow blinking on a different universe altogether
I mean, we know that the thing written into people by Heaven’s Door don’t necessarily have to abide laws of physics…this means that TECHNICALLY, Rohan could’ve somehow sent himself into a different verse using his stand

Fed-Kun's army
I dont think he's ever met joseph joestar, only jotaro KUJO and josuke HIGASHIKATA making rohan unfamiliar to the joestar lineage
Remember how he used Shizuka Joestar to win at Janken? Met with Joseph Joestar a couple of times?

Users who are viewing this thread