JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Hualālai - Cat Size Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Dam I almost on target with the lava rock and its "attractive" ability so instead of attracting what the weird wants its default is to attract expensive things and from the last two chapters it was stated that this is a fragment of a much larger "thing" so maybe that larger "thing" will be like a money making glitch type thing that some games have. I still think that jodio will have his stand evolve from whatever the larger "thing" will be because his stand right now as of this chapter is only a torso and 4 legs and this might be a tusk situation were as the part goes on in the story November rain will eventually get a humanoid body

Dex-chan lover
usagi is the type of guy to die after fulfilling his one true wish for himself

Power Uploader
How does Jodio stand decies where is top and where is bottom? Looks like it's where his feet are faced, jobros said hit the branch when he was hanging upside down, but range was ~7 meters, which means his range of attack is less than that. While he swung and his feet were horizontal - stand attacked horizontaly. Intresting mechanism, kinda limited stand, wonder what Araki will do with it in the future.

Also cats that folded entire party just got rolled by food? Oh well.
Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand how his stand works, guess i'll wait for more chapter or the anime in the next 5-10 years

Dex-chan lover
As a cat owner I have to say cats fur really gets anywhere real easy
That's every furred creature ever.

Hell, scoop the floor of your desk at the end of working time; you can often collect several hair strands laying by.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
For a second I thought he left mid Stand battle to go get some McDonald's until I read that he had the burgers the whole time. That would have been a funny joke though.
I did understand it as him going to bet MD, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread