JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Hualālai - Cat Size Part 2

Dex-chan lover
So usagi's entire plan was dependant on an enemy stand user willingly eating some burgers you give them??

And the cats just ate the burgers?? I understand its an animal but you are currently killing a guys friends and he offers you some burgers and you see nothing sus about that.

Dex-chan lover
So usagi's entire plan was dependant on an enemy stand user willingly eating some burgers you give them??

And the cats just ate the burgers?? I understand its an animal but you are currently killing a guys friends and he offers you some burgers and you see nothing sus about that.
they're cats, mate
they don't think like that

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, those cats were fierce like tigers, really glad Usagi came back and didn't abandoned them.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Jodio's raindrops aren't exactly bound by gravity. It will fire the raindrops as long as the thing is underneath it.
considering he could do it vertically i wondered why it didn't work upside down but maybe for later powerup?

Dex-chan lover
considering he could do it vertically i wondered why it didn't work upside down but maybe for later powerup?
Still could have some limitations to it.
Hope we get to learn more on the stand ability later on

It's really confusing. Why did he even need the burger, cant he just feed them the caviar directly? The chapters in general are too wordy imo.

also the resolution is lame, it feels like a deus ex where Usagi comes and reveal he did this whole bunch of stuff and beat them already. He beat them offscreen (lol @ the cat eating the patty offscreen. Can't we get a bit of foreshadowing please?)

Aggregator gang
My problem with the lava rock is what counts As expensive? Like everything costs money but the rock doesn't attract everything. So what is the limit, because to different people, different things are expensive. Is it 50$ value? A 100$ or more? I think this could be a problem later on if tought out and executed poorly.

The whole comment section fighting about the psychology of cats

Dex-chan lover
Maybe what the rock decides to be valuable depends on the people around it?
Thats why you only had rohans cash and the diamond earlier in the villa, and when they were in the jungle you only got the diamond and Rohan's sketch moving towards it.

i don't understand how his stand works, guess i'll wait for more chapter or the anime in the next 5

i don't understand how his stand works, guess i'll wait for more chapter or the anime in the next 5-10 years
Are you talking about usagi stand? It's basically stand that duplicate object that based from other person's wish. But usagi is the one who decided the person.

My problem with the lava rock is what counts As expensive? Like everything costs money but the rock doesn't attract everything. So what is the limit, because to different people, different things are expensive. Is it 50$ value? A 100$ or more? I think this could be a problem later on if tought out and executed poorly.
I think the value depends on the lava rock owner

Dex-chan lover
Are you talking about usagi stand? It's basically stand that duplicate object that based from other person's wish. But usagi is the one who decided the person.
yeah someone replied to me and now i understand how it works

So if November rain were to fall on its side, then it's raindrops would be similar to that of Johnny's standard nail bullets? I don't know why but I'm drawing some comparisons from Usagi to Narancia in this part, mostly just appearance wise though, hopefully they don't share the same fate. Usagi to the rescue

if something ever happens to my boy usagi, araki I swear to god 🤬🤬🤬

Users who are viewing this thread