JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Bags' Groove Lulu-chan Part 1

Wow, what a great chapter! I loved the character designs of the new enemy stand users. RIP to that Sophie girl too. Seems like the name of the stand is "Bags Groove". Also, the land transferred very quickly to the Jodio gang, just like the diamond watch!
l4m673takuia1.png

What an awesome chapter and that last panel with the "Press it!" Is just chefs kiss

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't have imagined that I'd ever see MRI in JoJo lol.
Were the others aware that Dragona is a guy? At the latest now they should know, because Jodio shouted Big Bro.
The new antagonists are really unusual, they look too normal for JoJo characters.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting even more interesting; For a sec I thought the old guy was Joseph, gotta remember he's probably dead by now, or somewhere else.
Hmm, the bigger question is, is how the girl will be defeated, will she be killed, spared, become another member of the Jodio Gang, and in that case, what will happen to the Old Man?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so did they change the document to transfer it to them instead? Or did they just conform it being seised by the government and hope it ends up in their ownership eventually?

Also why did destroying the remote stand hurt her? I assumed it was like black sabath?

Users who are viewing this thread