Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Birth of the Queen

Dex-chan lover
Yay, the existance of RTS games is acknowledged... But damn, 21 factions? That must be living hell of a balance.
And don't point out AoE to me: it's clearly not semi-mirrored balance if giant spiders involved.

The most realistic isekaied MC of all isekaied MCs.
No "Hmm it seems like this world is like a game, I must kill the demon lord without pondering the consequences of my departure from earth or even thinking about my family!" None of this
And none of "Woah there's magic! I must learn it without pondering the consequences of training under the royal family as a hero and never think about the time that will come where I'll have to fight in war and kill another sentient being!" Nope none of that
Just survival and realization that if you don't try to fit in you might just get swarmed by spiders and get eaten alive.

Fed-Kun's army
Protip: imagine that all the spiders speak with a squeaky exuberance, like they've inhaled helium.

73a.jpg

@Solaz - Oh that brought back memories. I loved the SC1 games, all the humor, the graphics, everything (except unit pathing lol).
Never was serious at it or any good (addicted to power overwhelming), but it had a character SC2 did not. SC2 is not bad, I think I just felt closer to the story in SC1.
Thanks for this trip down memory lane.

Dex-chan lover
@Allexio Three base factions and two expansion factions, and I am not sure about expansion balance.

**** I'm only halfway and already loving this manga
High expectations!
Thank you for the translations

Users who are viewing this thread