Joou-sama no Eshi

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/joou-sama-no-eshi/

Mercy, this was a tough series to review. I did NOT cover everything I COULD cover in this series, but instead tried to draw attention to what I think are the best aspects of its many aspects. Good manga.

Oh, God of Manga, please, bless thy believers with the last three chapters!

Ooof I marathoned it because I thought it was completed and now i've run into this wall. 3 more chapters </3

what the fuck happened did the scanalation group get targetted for an assassination? Did they get sent into an isekai world? God damn it. This is rape

This is so garbage that I forgot what it was about between chapters releases. But it's ending soon*, so I may as well see the bottom of this trash can.

*This comment was made after the release of chapter 23.

If the ending will be like i predicted..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH GOSH.. WHY IS THIS IRRITATING ME SO MUCH..

WHY WOULD YOU (AUTHOR) JUST TOSS THE MALE LEAD (THE BOY) TO THE SIDELINE JUST LIKE THAT..

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I love yuri manga, so I'm fine with a yuri relationship
since that's apparently how this ends
. But (and I haven't read this yet mind) if this is indeed a "bait and switch" with the MC(s) and basically everyone except the perceived male MC has a happy ending... that's pretty messed up. Unless of course the male MC doesn't really care about getting a relationship right now anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Piece of shit manga 0/10
If it's gonna be yurishit it should've said so in the beginning
Waste of time

Double-page supporter
Halfway reading, thought it was pretty good. Then realized its yuri. Heartbroken ??

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory for massive real-life yurifags to self-insert as that MC who loves being cucked by a chick. Thanks the author for redpilling this hard.

Obligatory for massive real-life yurifags to self-insert as that MC who loves being cucked by a chick. Thanks the author for redpilling this hard.
Are you some sort of memetic mix incarnate?

edit: Ah, the downvoting began. Why wouldn't it, with so many "alphas" around.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, not the ending I was hoping for, but everyone got their happy ending.
Also technically, the other girl is bi and still interested in the MC, just with the other girl for now. She didn't deny still being into him, just that the other girl is the only girl she'd do it with. And she did it with.
Honestly, this opens up a lot of doujinshi ending possibilities since this still felt open-ended.

The manga overall was pretty decent and interesting, but the male "mc" gets undermined halfway through the show and it left me with a sense of distaste I guess.
An awkward ending for sure that would be great if changed, but we got a mediocre-at-best one instead.

Dex-chan lover
went from harem to homoerotic pairings involving both sexes and ended in yuri

a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

my only dislikes from this is that we never got to see the original MC actually got better (even the MC of Doujin Work got better by at least being able to draw faces at one angle) and i'm not too fond of the teacher's manga as much as i am with the gag manga despite the shitty art

Yep, I've seen the bottom of this dumpster fire of a manga now, and guess what? It's as bad as many others of the same genre despite the desperate attempt to try to make something different without the understanding what makes a good comedy, the author is probably of the same school of comedy Prison School, except Prison School had it's moments while this one is completely forgettable from the begging till the very end.

Users who are viewing this thread