Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita

Need to commit the title of this one to memory. I keep forgetting it, clicking the link, and all the grossness comes rushing back.

Dex-chan lover
This is the heaven for all loli gender bender fetishist! Tho many chapter going way overbroad lol. I prefer the fluffy with less ecchi.

Supporter
What the actual fuck- this ranks as one of the most delusional shits I've seen in my life.

Speedlate of untranslated part of Chapter 30, page 8:
(I hope that by the moment you read it the page is updated and it's no longer relevant)

First coma:
- bubble: (No vey) [already translated]
- background:(それじゃ…)Then...

Second coma:
- background:(今までの私の行動は全部…)All my actions up to this moment...
- background:(手のふらの上でおどらされていたというのデス)I just played right into hands of him
- bubble: (おまえの負けデス童貞!!) It's your loss, virgin!

Third coma:
- background: (obstructed, too lazy to figure out precise text) No way I can win... Four guardian beasts... And this man... not just any virgin!

Last coma:
- background: (ひょっとしてこいつこそ) Maybe it be that he is the
- background: (Legendary virgin lord ) [already translated]

This manga answers once and for all the age old question "Would a Shoujo Ai be better with battle scenes?". Answer below for the brave of heart.

Pls just stop m'kay?

Brainless loli x yuri fanservice. Don't read this for the plot, its just pure mindfuckery. 8/10 for the lewlz

Staff
Admin
I merged this and the spinoff in error. If you were following the spinoff you will need to go to https://mangadex.org/title/33561/joshi-shougakusei-hajimemashita-p and re-follow it.

Users who are viewing this thread