Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita

damn i came to enjoy the yuri-ism
and then
there's ntr shit going on
freaking disgusting
this manga really dont know what boundary is

Dex-chan lover
@kou67
Then FBI has to arrest people around the world? Guess they'd work together with Interpol. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@updog1 really? cause i can't find anything about it

edit: i checked their pixiv and they seem to be very much active

Group Leader
Hi all,

So for the 6000 or so of you perverts still waiting for the conclusion, I decided to pick this up cause it's cute and there are only 7 chapters left.

The author, GyuunyuuNoMio sensei, has graciously given his permission for the translation to go ahead to please be sure to give him your support:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gyuunyuu_sub
- NicoNico: https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/3770

Also since it's been almost 8 months and this is the finale, if you need a recap, the plot relevant chapters are:
- ch 42-43
- the start of the final arc from ch 51 onwards

Anyway, enjoy!

Contributor
@rolimakaro

Kudos for having the stones to go up to the author and say “hey, is it okay if I translate your manga online so people can read for free?”

I get that due to the content, it likely will never be officially translated, but still.

Dex-chan lover
What did I just read...
And looks like I'm joining you guys as a pervert

I completely forgot this even existed
new group huh?
...why am I even reading this though

Group Leader
I wanted yuri but ow I don't know if these girls are in some quartet or two pairs of girlfriends and even if two pairs then there we can have Riri x Nono Ruru x Riri Ruru x Blondie Riri x Blondie Blondie x Maid oh right there also maid then is more complicated and with maid there another girl who was trained by maid with this I think we should go with poly ending for these girls and hope this virgin will met someone on his age and get married and stop being lolicon

Users who are viewing this thread