Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Ch. 96 - If

Dex-chan lover
Hi again everyone! Once again, criticize our work. This one took a bit longer than anticipated because of various scheduling issues, but I think things have been mostly worked out.

It's good to finally see the main three again.

Dex-chan lover
Hi again everyone! Once again, criticize our work. This one took a bit longer than anticipated because of various scheduling issues, but I think things have been mostly worked out.

It's good to finally see the main three again.
Thanks for the hard work, I am almost lost for words, but one does come to me...

B A K A

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Glad to see you found a translator(s); I'm looking forward this series getting more chapters translated. I hope the search for a proofreader goes just as well, though I supposed I could start:

Panel 3 on page 14 says "I hear they didn't even leave." I imagine it's supposed to say the alien didn't leave a single jar behind when they left, though it currently sounds like maybe the lure of nametake was too strong so the alien just went back into hiding instead.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Glad to see you found a translator(s); I'm looking forward this series getting more chapters translated. I hope the search for a proofreader goes just as well, though I supposed I could start:

Panel 3 on page 14 says "I hear they didn't even leave." I imagine it's supposed to say the alien didn't leave a single jar behind when they left, though it currently sounds like maybe the lure of nametake was too strong so the alien just went back into hiding instead.
Ohhhh, that would make a LOT more sense. The text there was いかないとか, which we all were struggling to make sense of. I'll update the page with your suggestion, thanks a bunch!

edit: scratch that, the original context doesn't make much sense in that case, will discuss with translators before making any changes (y)

edit 2: the council has decided on what the panel was really saying. Page has been updated (y)(y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy that this manga will finally be picked up again after languishing in the wastes for so long
Still one of the few manga that can actually make me laugh

Dex-chan lover
As expected of Baka, already make me laugh on the first page and until the end of the chapter! Thank you for translation

Edit : baka just increase her boob size again in her imagination!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh, that would make a LOT more sense. The text there was いかないとか, which we all were struggling to make sense of. I'll update the page with your suggestion, thanks a bunch!

edit: scratch that, the original context doesn't make much sense in that case, will discuss with translators before making any changes (y)

edit 2: the council has decided on what the panel was really saying. Page has been updated (y)(y)
I also can't make sense of いかないとか, but the new line fits well. If nothing else, it's exactly what I would expect from a story made up by Baka :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
I also can't make sense of いかないとか, but the new line fits well. If nothing else, it's exactly what I would expect from a story made up by Baka :LOL:
Glad to see someone share the sentiment of the translators, but I'm even happier that it actually seems like it fits Baka's character! This one text box was enough for us to hold a 'meeting' despite being on the other side of the world from one another, that just goes to show how much of an enigma Baka's mind really is.

Users who are viewing this thread