Thank you for the update, welcome back :hearts:
heisenbergeth Group Leader Joined Aug 20, 2019 Messages 350 Jan 15, 2024 #21 Thank you for the update, welcome back
Y yeetious41 Aggregator gang Joined May 18, 2023 Messages 19 Jan 15, 2024 #22 I was looking forward to this. You can rest assured, there are people patiently waiting for new chapters.
I was looking forward to this. You can rest assured, there are people patiently waiting for new chapters.
C Ced1106 Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 24, 2018 Messages 1,778 May 23, 2024 #24 "Do you want to play house?" "Sure! I'll get the fish!" 🐟🐙🦀 Thanks for the translation!!!
poba Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 1, 2023 Messages 276 Apr 23, 2026 #26 Bino sensei does it again. the omake makes the whole chapter a hundred times funnier
FiddlePop Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 2, 2018 Messages 2,240 Jun 25, 2026 #27 Fucking hell, the hidden Mickey got me good